Author Topic: Palin Interview  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Palin Interview
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2008, 02:20:41 PM »
A righty will always take you off subject.

Yah, like they're always making up rumors and stuff just to avoid talking about the issues! You are SO right!

No, the Downs baby (Trig) isn’t Bristol’s kid, and no, the kid wasn’t born with Downs because (a) Palin flew on an airplane (b) went home to have the baby after an amniotic leak (c) because he was the result of incest between Todd Palin and Bristol.

No, Track (the kid who is leaving for Iraq) didn’t join the NG because he was a drug addict. He may have joined the NG because he was tired of people saying his Mom was getting him into the good hockey leagues. (Yes, that one was original reporting. I’ve got sources in Wasilla.)

No, Willow and Piper aren’t named for witches on TV. Among other things, Willow was born before Buffy came on TV, and Piper was born before Charmed.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
yo
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »
 :O

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »
:rofl
too bad your opinion of me means nothing :lol

sorry, not an opinion.  a simple observation.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2008, 03:32:13 PM »
Haters.     :rofl

I do my job very well, am highly qualified, and certified in three different areas.  I follow the law when I teach and am proud to have experience in three different education settings, rural, sub-urban, an urban.  I pride myself on making an impact on the way my students view learning, so that when they leave me, they carry on with skills that allow them to teach themselves.  Above all, when my students enter my classroom, they feel safe, respected, and important, each and everyone.

Here are some quotes I teach by:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
-- Albert Einstein

You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.
-- Clay P. Bedford

What I hear, I forget. What I see, I remember. What I do, I understand.
-- Confucius

<S>  Mark
 :P

You sure don't act like you believe in those things.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »
A righty will always take you off subject. The easiest way to ensure the subject changes is through personal attacks.

The blind lead the country the last 8 years, the blind I refer to are Americans who dropped the ball twice in a row.

Who's really to blame when a bank robber is left alone in a bank with vault door left wide open, and the money comes up missing?

I find it very hard to listen to people who jumped off a cliff twice in a row, "thanks but, but no thanks.." I'll guide myself this time.

thought: incoherent ramblings of a lefty lunatic
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2008, 03:35:08 PM »
sorry, not an opinion.  a simple observation.
go sit on an iceberg!

:t

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »
You sure don't act like you believe in those things.
Be in my room at 8:00am Monday. :aok

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2008, 03:45:22 PM »
Public school or private?  What is the student demographic where you teach?  what grade do you teach?

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2008, 03:46:16 PM »

I don't think so Tim.......

I've never been impressed by folks that act one way on the internet and say they are completely different away from the internet.  ;)

I view the O'Club like I would a lounge where we are all sitting around discussing these issues and sometimes cracking jokes. I do my best to not treat folks any differently here than I would if we were all sitting in the same room.

We just don't view things the same way, so I'll pass, but thanks anyways.  :)
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2008, 03:49:19 PM »
I don't think so Tim.......

I've never been impressed by folks that act one way on the internet and say they are completely different away from the internet.  ;)

I view the O'Club like I would a lounge where we are all sitting around discussing these issues and sometimes cracking jokes. I do my best to not treat folks any differently here than I would if we were all sitting in the same room.

We just don't view things the same way, so I'll pass, but thanks anyways.  :)

I don't sit in a lounge in my boxers with people I don't know talking politics. :aok

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2008, 03:49:29 PM »
Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart, and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain.
-- Sir Winston Churchill

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2008, 03:51:33 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I don't sit in a lounge in my boxers with people I don't know talking politics. :aok

I don't wear boxers, jockey shorts for me.  :rock

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

You wear a thong instead?

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »
After reading this entire thread.....

I thought she did pretty well....Looking forward to seeing more from her.....and

Skyrock.......words escape me. :rolleyes:
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2008, 08:34:19 PM »
thought: incoherent ramblings of a lefty lunatic

Like I said

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/