Author Topic: Palin Interview  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Re: Palin Interview
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »
Just what we need, more ignorant folks in the white house. 

Cool!  Let us know when you're running.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2008, 10:47:47 PM »
mano, if you got hap burning your worthless tail you must really suck!

was there any doubt ;)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:47 AM »
skyrock not only doesn't act like he believes in all those things..  the truth is.. he probly doesn't even understand what they mean. 

You can tell by one thread he started about the "governor" that he has no reading comprehension at all.   It was Todd not her.   He can't even get simple facts right..  I seriously doubt that he can understand the quotes he says he "teaches by"

I weep for our children with teachers like him...  and I put my grand daughter in a catholic school because of such as him.

lazs

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2008, 11:49:45 AM »
Who's really to blame when a bank robber is left alone in a bank with vault door left wide open, and the money comes up missing?

Perhaps it is those in charge of the vault?

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

Our country will not change until we learn who is responsible and stop sending them to DC.

In November of 2004, 401 of the 435 sitting members of the U.S. House of Representatives sought reelection. Of those 401, all but five were reelected. In other words, incumbents seeking reelection to the House had a better than 99% success rate. In the U.S. Senate, only one incumbent seeking reelection was defeated. Twenty-five of twenty-six (96%) were reelected.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »
holden.. we do understand that as a people.. we hate everyone elses thieving congressmen.    Look at the poll numbers for em.. 

We like ours stealing from everyone else in order to give to us tho.   The bigger the thief the more we elect em.

lazs

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2008, 11:57:58 AM »
Cool!  Let us know when you're running.
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »
holden.. we do understand that as a people.. we hate everyone elses thieving congressmen.    Look at the poll numbers for em.. 

We like ours stealing from everyone else in order to give to us tho.   The bigger the thief the more we elect em.

lazs

Kind of like a 3rd world country. I'm not voting for any folks seated this camp.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2008, 03:58:45 PM »

Our country will not change until we learn who is responsible and stop sending them to DC.

Thar ya go, we the people are in charge of the vault, and we the people are the only ones who can stop morons from making it to the WH, liek th eone we have now. Half the blame of the last 8 years is on the ignorance of the people who play elections like sick game shows, victory over truth.

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2008, 04:00:25 PM »

Exactly.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2008, 04:01:17 PM »
Thar ya go, we the people are in charge of the vault, and we the people are the only ones who can stop morons from making it to the WH, liek th eone we have now. Half the blame of the last 8 years is on the ignorance of the people who play elections like sick game shows, victory over truth.

And the other half of the blame is on both major parties for not giving us decent candidates to vote on.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »
Thar ya go, we the people are in charge of the vault, and we the people are the only ones who can stop morons from making it to the WH, like the one we have now. Half the blame of the last 8 years is on the ignorance of the people who play elections like sick game shows, victory over truth.

[head banging]The White House?[/head banging continues]

Section 8 - Powers of CONGRESS

The CONGRESS shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

It's CONGRESS

CONGRESS has 535 morons who control the money!

and it's 95% of the same morons in CONGRESS who will be in charge of the money in January!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 04:06:03 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2008, 04:05:46 PM »
who?

;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2008, 04:08:43 PM »
who?

;)
I'm not sure....   I think its congress.... don't quote me on that.
:noid
See Rule #4

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2008, 04:12:21 PM »
I'm not sure....   I think its congress.... don't quote me on that.

Hey! I might be getting thru to somebody.

What frustrates me about our democracy is that people ignorant about who controls the federal budget can cancel my vote.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2008, 04:16:26 PM »
heard something on the news that because obama is slipping in the polls so bad the democrats fear they may lose control of the house.