Author Topic: HtC no LikeY Bombers  (Read 1460 times)

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
HtC no LikeY Bombers
« on: September 11, 2008, 09:38:11 PM »
Why doesn't HTC give us more bombers to use the 2,000 perkies we have. Seriously , the a26 , b29 drop the nuke just like they dropped the 22,000lb lanc bomb , ar232 , etc. Many classic bombers that should be in there. Not saying that there top of the line bombers , just cool ones. If there gona throw in the paper weight KI67s , dont see why dont they put in some of the american muscle and other types.

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
Re: HtC no LikeY Bombers
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 09:40:30 PM »
Another nuke reqest, well......

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!!
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:41:57 PM »
Why doesn't HTC give us more bombers to use the 2,000 perkies we have. Seriously , the a26 , b29 drop the nuke just like they dropped the 22,000lb lanc bomb , ar232 , etc. Many classic bombers that should be in there. Not saying that there top of the line bombers , just cool ones. If there gona throw in the paper weight KI67s , dont see why dont they put in some of the american muscle and other types.
I love how you say 'many classic bombers that should be in there', yet you name none.
Bombers that need to be added include the German He-111, Japanese G4M, Russian Pe2 and Tu2, Italian SM.79, etc.... we don't need any late war American super bombers.

"dont see why dont they put in some of the american muscle and other types."
Most bombers in the game are American, as it seems you have failed to notice.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:46:19 PM by Motherland »

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »
I love how you say 'many classic bombers that should be in there', yet you name none.
Bombers that need to be added include the German He-111, Japanese G4M, Russian Pe2 and Tu2, Italian SM.79, etc.... we don't need any late war American super bombers.

Maybe they should start at the B-24, and start perking them from just a lil bit lower than the Ar234. Get some more use out of other bombers.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »
Maybe they should start at the B-24, and start perking them from just a lil bit lower than the Ar234. Get some more use out of other bombers.
I would be in favor of that if the B24 wasn't a matchbox drenched in lighter fluid :P

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 10:15:12 PM »
 :D Cant wait to see the DamBusters Lancs rolling bombs into the cvs.

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 10:18:09 PM »

Thank you. We don't need more American planes Axis planes need to be added. :salute :salute
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 10:18:49 PM »
Giving all of the 4-engine bombers a small perk might decrease the number of LancStukas divebombing cv's and v-bases. :rolleyes:
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »
he111 and all the others you mentioned aren't the best bombers , they would be like useless ju88s with 303 guns for defense. Although , they should be in the game , along with the more late model american bombers , regardless of you dont like the technology of them. It was a fine bomber and therefore should be in the game as a fine bomber with a nice perked value. And the other german italian etc bombers would just become another ju88 , ki67 etc AKA useless buffs that are fun to KAmoKazi. My main point is to add more bombers that are worthy of perking. Dont try to compair the late war bombers to b24s. That is a very poor poor assumption. And when I say need more american bombers , I mean we need more bombers that are perk worthy. You say you want the he111 which is and was a piece of crap. My main point here is to get more perked bombers , and the only bombers that are perk worthy are the late war american buffs.

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 11:28:27 PM »

No crap sherlocks you have made a GREAT DISCOVERY! The bombers that are used in the game are early war american bombers yes. There not good enough to be perked tho therefore we only have the 234. Im asking for more american late war muscle. Obviously I know that we have mostly american bombers but that is contrary to the point as you have failed to realize. By the way , whens the last time you even flown a bomb? Yet your going to try to be a critic about a bomber post .. Typical....

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 11:30:20 PM »
Another nuke reqest, well......

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!!!!
Actually if you could read , you would have realized that I said drop the nuke meaning dont add the nuke. Nuke is a bomb no one wants which is fine. So dont add it and just add the bomber. WE NEED MORE BOMBERS. Not the german or italian crap , mostly the american bombers. German and italian are secondary for when ENY hits.

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 11:31:45 PM »
Thank you. We don't need more American planes Axis planes need to be added. :salute :salute
axis planes are nice but american is where it be. Axis planes , whether you realize it or not is what I post in a mission when my fellow bishland is dealing with 23 eny rgr me?

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 11:32:03 PM »
Someday you'll find out there is more to the game than flying teh uber supah plain in the LWMA's.
Until then, I don't expect you to understand why we need more non-American bombers. And believe me, more bombers are at the top of my wishlist.

Offline choppit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:46 PM »
Actually if you could read , you would have realized that I said drop the nuke meaning dont add the nuke. Nuke is a bomb no one wants which is fine. So dont add it and just add the bomber. WE NEED MORE BOMBERS. Not the german or italian crap , mostly the american bombers. German and italian are secondary for when ENY hits.

Have you looked into the He-177, the P.108 or the Do-217? Those were all German or Italian and some of the finest medium/Heavy bombers of the war aside from the engine fires on the 177.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 11:43:58 PM by choppit »

Offline TheMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 11:37:46 PM »
Giving all of the 4-engine bombers a small perk might decrease the number of LancStukas divebombing cv's and v-bases. :rolleyes:
It would be very stupid to perk a plane that doesn't have the specifications to have a superior performance over the others. B24s in my preference are garbage that light up to easily , that being said , they still are useful enough to use. Most planes regardless fighter/bombers have there strong points and weak points. The perked planes have ather a nice combination of everything that gives it air superiority and others do not. That defines the perking system HTC has done will with. If were going to actually talk about perking things , the niks gota get perked along with the spixteen , p51 , and the la7. The planes definately have air superiority. And im sure quiet a few people would agree with me. But HTC needs to run a business and everyone that plays Aces High needs to understand that. Meaning or boiling down to , which ever you prefer , if those planes were to be perked , new players would have to much of a hard time to start learning how to play .. via , shooting , hoing , running , climbing , hording etc. And I can understand that and that is also why I dont bring it up. Those planes are assets to new players.