Author Topic: HTC The Maps in the MA are Lame  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: HTC The Maps in the MA are Lame
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 04:16:54 PM »
There are good fights on the map.... I personally don't care if we have the same map for a year.. as long as there are fights.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 04:34:53 PM »
There are good fights on the map.... I personally don't care if we have the same map for a year.. as long as there are fights.
:aok
The only 2 maps I like above the others are NDisles and Ozkansas, because of their tank towns. The rest are the same to me.

Offline AApache

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 05:09:11 PM »
Last I checked the players of H.T.C. make the maps.  Hmmmmmmmm .. SO... if you are tired of them  :devil MAKE A NEW ONE
"WE WEREN'T ASSIGNED WE WERE REQUESTED"....Lt.Col.Benjamin O. Davis of the Tuskegee Airmen 

https://youtu.be/B2sDNT91Rzw

https://youtu.be/KaufhZv84Gk

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »
Suck it up, first you want big maps, then smaller maps, then big maps AGAIN! Good lord....  :furious :furious

(I'm on meds from being back from the hospital...)
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2008, 06:12:42 PM »
i totally agree twenty, i am sick of these same maps OVER AND OVER again every time i logg on, why i dont play much anymore

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline smokey23

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:58 PM »
Making a map is fine however makeing one that HTC will aprove for the MA is another story. I was creating a very cool one (IMO) that was a north africa type map however what i took from my conversation with skuzzy over this matter was that i was "SOL" they would never use any map useing sand color for the ground. Even though they will use a sand colored map in the special events arena.HTC says that spacial orientation while flying was to difficult over any sand colored map.Oh well so much for that.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »

Also....We want Midnao Back!!!
my first map, and favortie map ive ever played on!!  :rock would love that map back sir!!
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »
Big maps in one arena, small maps in the other.  What can be SO hard about that?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2008, 07:11:51 PM »
howd id love to call up HTC and biotch about these maps and they need a different map rotatio.....wouldnt do anything though  :cry
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »
Big maps in one arena, small maps in the other.  What can be SO hard about that?

I agree.

I think there are actually enough maps, currently.. the problem with ozkansas (and other large maps) is they rarely get reset. so we get this situation, yet again, where both LW arenas are stuck on the same map.

midmesa, mesaview, montis, smpizza, mmesa.. I haven't seen in at least a month, I think...  even baltic and uterus and ndisles i wouldn't mind seeing at this point :)

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »

I agree.

I think there are actually enough maps, currently.. the problem with ozkansas (and other large maps) is they rarely get reset. so we get this situation, yet again, where both LW arenas are stuck on the same map.

midmesa, mesaview, montis, smpizza, mmesa.. I haven't seen in at least a month, I think...  even baltic and uterus and ndisles i wouldn't mind seeing at this point :)

I love uterus ;)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »
Donut Map plz :)
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2008, 02:13:10 AM »
Suck it up, first you want big maps, then smaller maps, then big maps AGAIN! Good lord....  :furious :furious

I think what 2fo meant by this is the fact that it makes no sense what so ever to put 2 of the same exact maps in both LW arenas.  IMO..this has been consistant ever since "titanic tues" has taken effect..by default, it gets switched to the big map and stays there.
I agree with twenty, even though we have the same ol maps in rotation, better attention should be made  that the same exact map should  never happen in both LW arenas.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2008, 08:00:27 AM »

actually, having the same maps for slightly extended periods can be somewhat advantageous for the strat. type guys. 
 you have more time to learn the "lay of the land" for base captures. same goes for bomber pilots.

hell, even fighter pilots that like to rtb.....the territory becomes more familiar, letting you turn for home when the need arises without having to look at your charts.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 08:01:04 AM »

they'll never be happy. they enjoy complaining.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)