Author Topic: You Muppets are lucky......  (Read 2021 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
You Muppets are lucky......
« on: September 15, 2008, 01:19:51 PM »
Im leaving on thursday, im gunna miss this new grudge yall got with Pigs on The Wing. I know the pigs are gunna pile on all of you that get in there way and will come out with you being in a flame falling to the ground. All those ankle humpers from that other post can hop on too, I would love to school you too :devil

BTW Titanic Tuesday will be a big night for the pigs if you all want to come out and start a huge furball :rock
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: You Muppets are lucky......
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »
Im leaving on thursday, im gunna miss this new grudge yall got with Pigs on The Wing. I know the pigs are gunna pile on all of you that get in there way and will come out with you being in a flame falling to the ground. All those ankle humpers from that other post can hop on too, I would love to school you too :devil

BTW Titanic Tuesday will be a big night for the pigs if you all want to come out and start a huge furball :rock

Tell me about the grudge. Sounds interesting but this is the first I heard of it.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 01:24:50 PM »
This thread was dead before you even hit the post button.  This part makes me laugh though:

I know the pigs are gunna pile on all of you that get in there way and will come out with you being in a flame falling to the ground.

Chest-thumping about how good you can gang is about as dumb as it gets.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »
It was a locked post in the help furoms by Waystin2, also SkyRock has been doing the "I own all of the Pigs" thing on country too, Im just trying to get a good furball going for my last night on before Basic Training, yall are usaully fun to fly against :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 01:42:07 PM »
It was a locked post in the help furoms by Waystin2, also SkyRock has been doing the "I own all of the Pigs" thing on country too,
context?  it's very important that you state the context.  I remember exactly what it was, do you?

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 01:43:43 PM »
Tell me about the grudge. Sounds interesting but this is the first I heard of it.

Hello Steve,

I would describe it as a fairly mellow grudge, but then I am a mellow guy.  I have fellow Pigs whose fuses are a bit shorter, and will jump at the chance to back up a fellow Pig.  Two Muppets and a couple of ankle humpers were responding to a request on my part for help and more information in the Help Forum.  I let them know that the Help forum is not the place for flame baiting, and Skyrock (Salute Sir) was the only one able to keep the conversation intelligent.  As far as Bipolar, well he's bipolar!  Look forward to duking it out with the Muppets anytime and everytime.

<Salute>

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 01:59:47 PM »
Hello Steve,

I would describe it as a fairly mellow grudge, but then I am a mellow guy.  I have fellow Pigs whose fuses are a bit shorter, and will jump at the chance to back up a fellow Pig.  Two Muppets and a couple of ankle humpers were responding to a request on my part for help and more information in the Help Forum.  I let them know that the Help forum is not the place for flame baiting, and Skyrock (Salute Sir) was the only one able to keep the conversation intelligent.  As far as Bipolar, well he's bipolar!  Look forward to duking it out with the Muppets anytime and everytime.

<Salute>

Way

Muppets managed to get a thread locked in the help section?    :lol       over the top... even for muppets
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 02:19:07 PM »
in the sig
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 02:19:54 PM »
JunkyII  Have fun at Basic Bro :salute

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »
I think Shane may have grounds for an infringement case with the unauthorized use of the term "Ankle humper". I would be happy to take the case for a percentage  :D

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 03:56:14 PM »
I think Shane may have grounds for an infringement case with the unauthorized use of the term "Ankle humper". I would be happy to take the case for a percentage  :D
No reparations for shane :devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 04:08:33 PM »
JunkyII  Have fun at Basic Bro :salute
^^ what he said.
I don't know of any pigs, including Junky, that can "school" me even on their best days.
I love the fact that he brings up all this crap on these squads, but no crap against his; Maybe we should post some crap against his?
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 04:32:57 PM »
Nah not worth it bosco, Like everyone else on 200 and the boards.... Of course we all are Hotardrammeraugerinducedflame rpickergangbangtoolshedderfur ballruiningazzmongrels to anyone we kill. So what are you gonna say that we haven't heard already?

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 04:47:24 PM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 04:35:36 PM »
<---joined the pigs a few days ago. :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 04:38:23 PM »
Hello Bosco,
^^ what he said.
I don't know of any pigs, including Junky, that can "school" me even on their best days.  Need a list sir?
I love the fact that he brings up all this crap on these squads, but no crap against his; Maybe we should post some crap against his? I would'nt go there Sir.  And what do you mean by we?  Do you have a mouse in your pocket or are you ankle humping too?

CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!