Author Topic: You Muppets are lucky......  (Read 2015 times)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
Re: You Muppets are lucky......
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »
Can we start saying 

IN
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »
Yup thats ah pile on  :aok
In les nesman voice, O.....O......I didn't know pigs couldn't fly!!! 

:devil

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
Hello Bosco,

with that quote, y i hate many of the pigs so much. in all honesty, junkyii is about the only pig i respect. and with what bosco said, im sure its true.
MasonZ - In-game ID
=Wings of Terror= - MA Squad
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »
IN

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 09:04:50 PM »
with that quote, y i hate many of the pigs so much. in all honesty, junkyii is about the only pig i respect. and with what bosco said, im sure its true.

Why? They just try to have fun with things, they dont horde and take all the bases they can. In my opinion, they're one of the greatest examples of a well, controlled large squad. They do what they want to do. Whether that be taking bases, or just funning it.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »

Why? They just try to have fun with things, they dont horde and take all the bases they can. In my opinion, they're one of the greatest examples of a well, controlled large squad. They do what they want to do. Whether that be taking bases, or just funning it.
your right about the well controlled squad part, but they have egos, as we all do some larger and some smaller than others. however, there are times they think they are the best sticks in game it appears, and no offense intended, they do need help on their egos, maybe lower their aier that they think they are the best. dont get me wrong, as i have said in this post, we all have egos, and the Pigs just seem to think they can stomp on everybody they come by. I get in 1-1's with them, they all over my azz, and i get picked by another Pig, i suck it up,i ts a cartoon game, but if you need a squad member to kill someone for you wen you all over them, i have no respect for you.
MasonZ - In-game ID

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 09:12:12 PM »
You must be crazy Uberslet :huh I've never had that happen to them. I've been fighting them for over a year and a half, and I've never had any type of problem like that. JunkyII is the only person with any sort of 'ego' and to be frank, I think it's funny. I like JunkyII.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 09:15:57 PM »
Odd.. I've never had the opinion that the Pigs were an egotistical  bunch... never had anything but good times with them when flying along side them.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »
what?

I miss everything.

I'm gonna log in and find some "pigs on the wing" to kill cause I feel this thread says I have to.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »
You must be crazy Uberslet :huh I've never had that happen to them. I've been fighting them for over a year and a half, and I've never had any type of problem like that. JunkyII is the only person with any sort of 'ego' and to be frank, I think it's funny. I like JunkyII.
been at game for 3 yrs....started august '05....ive built my opinons about squads, youve built yours. just how i feel about the pigs, as ive said, junky is about the only pig i respect. never been killed by waystin, so i cant say much about him, but otherwise generally i feel that way about the pigs. <S> Junky, and Waystin (even though ive never really had any encounters with you)
MasonZ - In-game ID

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2008, 09:43:42 PM »
what?

I miss everything.

I'm gonna log in and find some "pigs on the wing" to kill cause I feel this thread says I have to.

heya Mustaine.... OCT 7th, 2008!!!!!    I WANNA LIVE

FOREVER MORE   http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31445223

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2008, 09:45:22 PM »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 09:45:59 PM »
been at game for 3 yrs....started august '05....ive built my opinons about squads, youve built yours. just how i feel about the pigs, as ive said, junky is about the only pig i respect. never been killed by waystin, so i cant say much about him, but otherwise generally i feel that way about the pigs. <S> Junky, and Waystin (even though ive never really had any encounters with you)
No respect for me?? :lol join the club then
 :D
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline uberslet

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »
No respect for me?? :lol join the club then
 :D
forgot you joined...sorry!  :salute
MasonZ - In-game ID

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »

Eh, it may be how you get into the game then. I personally consider everyone in the game as just like me. A regular person trying to have fun. The Pigs are probably the large squad I respect the most. They've controlled their players the best IMO.