Author Topic: You Muppets are lucky......  (Read 2043 times)

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
Re: You Muppets are lucky......
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2008, 10:24:18 PM »
JunkyII goodluck in your new adventure.  I might have to get off my bellybutton and fly with you guys on Tuesday if you don't mind.  I've always loved being around the pigs and especially Junky and stodd.  <S> fellas looks like i'll be switching back to knights for a night I hope Junky can relish.  Big Salute to all members of the pigs.
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2008, 01:41:44 AM »
They've controlled their players the best IMO.
that's what this is all about, someone making a squad and controling their players the best?  I say frak someone controlling me! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2008, 02:09:02 AM »
that's what this is all about, someone making a squad and controling their players the best?  I say frak someone controlling me! :aok

You know what I mean. I guess you could say, having fun with it then. A lot of major squads only concentrate on the base capture and winnning the war. The Pigs are the only big squad that likes to have fun with it.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2008, 09:16:54 AM »
I would not say we are controlled, rather I would say we are a respectful group of live and let die types that are out to have maximum fun.  Most times you will find the Pigs spread all over Knightland in small groups.  Eventually someone will get a bug in their arse and want to attack an enemy base or request the
"Fighter Game". 
If you want more info on the fighter game let me know.  It is a game within the game that the Pigs will play when there is a huge red dar bar to work with.  This is the nicest grudge no-grudge post I have ever seen guys! :rolleyes:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Cthulhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »
Odd.. I've never had the opinion that the Pigs were an egotistical  bunch... never had anything but good times with them when flying along side them.
Indeed. IMO the pigs are probably the most laid-back squad out there.
"Think of Tetris as a metaphor for life:  You spend all your time trying to find a place for your long thin piece, then when you finally do, everything you've built disappears"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »
Ah dude i thought this post was dead after 3 posts. Time to make it it last. Bosco!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stfu Im still ahead of you in kills in the MA because i have very good SA, Im still pretty new to ACM seein that im actually at 10 months playing but i think im alright at 10 months,also i dont ho or gang like i have seen you do plenty of times, i dont even ho when i am 4v1..... Uberslet my "EGO" stirs up fights, im always going on 200 saying I own a certain fields airspace(got it from SkyRock) and it works.

Muppets I have no real problem with yall just trying to get your egos going so we can get some good fights going tonight. Thanks all for the luck with my new life as a U.S. Army soldier and also all those who know Pigs on the Wing is just a flat out laid back group of guys who just want to kill and have a great time doing it.

Joker Jokers would be owned by Pigs on the Wing ANYDAY.....post away :rock :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2008, 11:41:59 AM »

Joker Jokers would be owned by Pigs on the Wing ANYDAY.....post away :rock :salute
Muppets would own Jokers Jokers and POTW at the same time.  :rock :devil
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »
maybe if yall used your ubber haxor skills :noid
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 11:44:49 AM »
maybe if yall used your ubber haxor skills :noid
Muppets use the force
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2008, 11:49:10 AM »
I use the warp :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2008, 11:57:25 AM »
Tell me about the grudge. Sounds interesting but this is the first I heard of it.

+1.

Pigs of the who?

:D

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2008, 12:10:39 PM »
pigs on the wing REMEMBER IT!!! :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »
Muppets use the force

Well Pigs have "Pig Awareness" which is something akin to "Spider-sense".  It gives us the amazing ability to find mud & offal!  LOL :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »
Ah dude i thought this post was dead after 3 posts. Time to make it it last. Bosco!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stfu Im still ahead of you in kills in the MA because i have very good SA, Im still pretty new to ACM seein that im actually at 10 months playing but i think im alright at 10 months,also i dont ho or gang like i have seen you do plenty of times, i dont even ho when i am 4v1..... Uberslet my "EGO" stirs up fights, im always going on 200 saying I own a certain fields airspace(got it from SkyRock) and it works.

:lmao how many times have I fought you in the DA? how many times have you got to beat me?
Does it look like I care in the about the MA? I can give 2 chits less about the MA, only reason why I don't go to the DA all the time, is because I would get the same in the DA, as I would in the MA.
The only reason why I have lost respect for you Junky, is because you make these post about people that don't want spotlight.

oh and BTW, Jokers own POTW anyday. :D
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »
Bosco talk to Joker, I owned him today in the MA when he was trying to pick me, then he says it was cheapshot ROFLMAO he just mad he got owned. Now as for my posts, they are for fun because I kinda like the online purse fights, they are funny. Now go look at zoozoos posts so I can read your comment there.

PS This post wasnt about your sqaud........................ ...was it?
DFC Member
"Yikes"