Author Topic: You Muppets are lucky......  (Read 2039 times)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
Re: You Muppets are lucky......
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »
Good lord man. Whats up with all the ankle humping?
Serious  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2008, 05:40:36 PM »
Bosco talk to Joker, I owned him today in the MA when he was trying to pick me, then he says it was cheapshot ROFLMAO he just mad he got owned. Now as for my posts, they are for fun because I kinda like the online purse fights, they are funny. Now go look at zoozoos posts so I can read your comment there.

PS This post wasnt about your sqaud........................ ...was it?
Techncally, no. But this is an open conversation on the borads now, isn't it?
It probably was a cheapshot, Joker dosn't usually come off his perch, just like me in the MA. But I garuntee you, DA is a diffrent story.

*Place your bets!*
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 06:24:44 PM »

our lil joker buddy makes a puddle sometimes too when she is excited. I'll clean it up.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:30:21 PM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2008, 07:26:36 PM »

See what happens when you shave your ankles?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »
oh and BTW, Jokers own POTW anyday. :D

That comment is comparable to two fat drag queens fighting over who looks more like a chick.  At the end of the day, they're just a couple of fat dudes dressed like ugly chicks.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2008, 07:52:35 PM »

Sounds like you are enjoying this...
 :P
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2008, 08:03:30 PM »
That comment is comparable to two fat drag queens fighting over who looks more like a chick.  At the end of the day, they're just a couple of fat dudes dressed like ugly chicks.

ack-ack
Crap, I must have uploaded the wrong pick of myself  :O

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »
See what happens when you shave your ankles?

ack-ack
no need to shave..theyre rubbing the hair off  :eek:
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline LaFever

• Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2008, 09:19:29 PM »
Well Howdy to an interesting thread, <--didn't see this coming. It started after Skyrock died before the guns of a fellow knight and began the 40 lines of mourning disguised as an oft-interrupted chest-thumping "I PWN ALL U TARDS" solilioquy.  Thus I promptly abandoned my normal attempts at sportsmanship and started commenting on his ego as usual. I respect skill. I respect humility. I especially respect humility in skill. Skyrock is missing half the equation. I am oft annoyed to see him triumph over newbs or vets and proceed to chest-thump. Shooting the other guy down is enough for most. Dying stinks but please, please, for your own good don't let all the world know you just got shot down/got yourself into a gangbang, the loss of respect will just be that much more. People without the healthy respect for themselves must demand it from others.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »
Well Howdy to an interesting thread, <--didn't see this coming. It started after Skyrock died before the guns of a fellow knight and began the 40 lines of mourning disguised as an oft-interrupted chest-thumping "I PWN ALL U TARDS" solilioquy.  Thus I promptly abandoned my normal attempts at sportsmanship and started commenting on his ego as usual. I respect skill. I respect humility. I especially respect humility in skill. Skyrock is missing half the equation. I am oft annoyed to see him triumph over newbs or vets and proceed to chest-thump. Shooting the other guy down is enough for most. Dying stinks but please, please, for your own good don't let all the world know you just got shot down/got yourself into a gangbang, the loss of respect will just be that much more. People without the healthy respect for themselves must demand it from others.

Frankly, this is more of a "I know you are but what am I?" sort of thread :lol
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline LaFever

• Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2008, 10:50:32 PM »
Yes, 200 is always an accurate representation of the entire person in their...uh...entirety.   :noid

--I don't know half of you as well as I'd like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 10:54:38 PM by LaFever »

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2008, 11:05:21 PM »

The part you are missing is he enjoys these kind of reactions. Stop feeding the animals  :D

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2008, 11:44:30 PM »

you need to know where you stand with me, which is here...

a little less les nessman is required.."O, I didn't know pigs couldn't fly"..

take me for instance....
I deal with everyday, and have these to protect me while I walk through your post....

So you don't get a .., or a .., and definitely....no respect for you..

So, take these...., you need them, and leave this ...

because you....., here. 

So stop...

and just...

Thank you, thank you very much!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:39 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

you need to know where you stand with me, which is here...(Image removed from quote.)

a little less les nessman is required.."O, I didn't know pigs couldn't fly"..(Image removed from quote.)

take me for instance....(Image removed from quote.)
I deal with (Image removed from quote.)everyday, and have these to protect me while I walk through your post...(Image removed from quote.).

So you don't get a ..(Image removed from quote.), or a ..(Image removed from quote.), and definitely....no respect for you..(Image removed from quote.)

So, take these....(Image removed from quote.), you need them, and leave this ..(Image removed from quote.).

because you.....(Image removed from quote.), here. 

So stop...(Image removed from quote.)

and just..(Image removed from quote.).

Thank you, thank you very much!(Image removed from quote.)

hmmmmm I didnt want to leave yall fighting, i wanted a gentleman fight :rock
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »
 :rofl

BTW this thread is Gay.
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.