Author Topic: Can't control plaine with mouse.  (Read 285 times)

Offline 387091

• Zinc Member
Can't control plaine with mouse.
« on: September 15, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »
Hello. I am having an issue using me mouse to turn, and well, anything involving movement with the plaine. I can right click fire gun, but left does nothing it seems. I switched left to guns, and it woked, so I don't know what is wrong.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Can't control plaine with mouse.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 06:14:13 PM »
Probably need to set your mouse up correctly the next time, key word is 'correctly.'
http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/mouse/mouse.htm
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline 387091

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 06:34:25 PM »
The issue is that Global Mouse Control Toggle will not work, no matter what button I set it to.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »
I assume the h key on your clipboard does function correctly, correct?

If pushing that specific mouse button when set to a fire command fires the weapon selected and when you set this mouse button to 'Mouse Control' does not, I'd have to assume it was not mapped correctly. You do know the difference between the two mouse modes, correct?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 08:25:54 AM »
You'd be wise to invest $30 - $40 in a joystick. Saitek makes the most reliable sticks in the U-$50.