Author Topic: Obamessiah pushes for reform in Illinois!  (Read 986 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: Obamessiah pushes for reform in Illinois!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »
we ain't talking about mcacin or palin. we're talking about shady chicago politics and osamabama.

of course, when you run into an indefensible osamabama issue, you; being a member of the liberal weenie worm team, attack the opposition.

squirm... squirm,  lookit the worms squirm!

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »
Show me where McCain needs to do anything to clean up corruption in his state.  Palin already has......she even stood up to corruption in her own party, not to mention the corporate corruption she has stood up to.

Hang is correct, Illinois with the Daley Machine is one of the most corrupt political areas in our country.

in the 1970's maybe -- but u ijots who don't read the whole thread and need to spout off anyway... and have no clue about chicago politics... believe me - u have no clue.... trust me at this one thing... you have not one...nada... clue about politics in cook county right now

As for McCain not having any corruption to search out in Arizona.... it is a political format there too - am i correct?,,, don't tell me you are as naive as i actually believe you are... As for palin... we will see after the investigation is over for that... you know all that subpoena throwing around up there going on now... I don't know about that.. and of course neither do you....I hope she and her husband are cleared of any wrong doing ... seriously .. cuz there is always a little good old boy corruption in cities large and small... and if she gets caught having had a influence on hiring and firing ... and replacing with her friends... well heck .. she just did what Da Boss used to do...  ya know - Machine Politics

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 02:38:30 PM »
we ain't talking about mcacin or palin. we're talking about shady chicago politics and osamabama.

of course, when you run into an indefensible osamabama issue, you; being a member of the liberal weenie worm team, attack the opposition.

squirm... squirm,  lookit the worms squirm!

Funny - what actually was the purpose of this thread? A pat on the back to Obama?  Of course it was a slam to Obama...had nothing to do with Chicago politics -- like i said - weak and significantly weaker now - by your own admission

oops -- u left your side of the playground again.... no more smiley face for the name calling temper tantrum throwers

back to the sad face stickers -  :frown:

get your mom to sign it before you are allowed to come back and play

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 02:40:35 PM by Nwbie »

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 02:40:16 PM »
"neeener, neeener, neeener"

hey... glad to see yah back in kindergarten politics!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »
"neeener, neeener, neeener"

hey... glad to see yah back in kindergarten politics!

Watch out - your inner child is starting to match your childish outer child
One of you leave - I hate crowds

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 02:45:33 PM »
Watch out - your inner child is starting to match your childish outer child
One of you leave - I hate crowds

If you left and went somewhere else you could have a room all to yourself with no worries about any crowds.  :devil
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 02:46:55 PM »
"mom! Nwbie's bein' a dick!"

ok, thanks for the intermission. Now back to the subject.

Given that Obama is not supporting a local reform initiative to clean up corrupt political practice in his constituents back yard, why should americans trust him with stewardship of politics in our front yards?

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »
If you left and went somewhere else you could have a room all to yourself with no worries about any crowds.  :devil

How christian of you

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »
How christian of you

It was a joke, notice the smilie at the end. Even Christians are allowed to have a sense of humor.  :D
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »
"mom! Nwbie's bein' a dick!"

ok, thanks for the intermission. Now back to the subject.

Given that Obama is not supporting a local reform initiative to clean up corrupt political practice in his constituents back yard, why should americans trust him with stewardship of politics in our front yards?

For the same reason Mc Cain doesn't call ultra right wing conservatives - whack jobs - wants their votes

You don't actually think he is an ultra right wing conservative - do you?

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »
It was a joke, notice the smilie at the end. Even Christians are allowed to have a sense of humor.  :D
I apologize for taking that the wrong way then

:O

yes it happens

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 02:56:26 PM »
I apologize for taking that the wrong way then

:O

yes it happens

No worries friend. I use lots of smilies for the simple reason that it can be very difficult to tell intent with just text. The smilies tend to help show intent. :)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 03:23:38 PM »
For the same reason Mc Cain doesn't call ultra right wing conservatives - whack jobs - wants their votes

You don't actually think he is an ultra right wing conservative - do you?

Nah. never did. the guy has been peeing in the republican cup... really annoyed the hell outta the base. he's about as much of a republican as ron paul is.

for me, that's a good thing. for the old republican base.. not so good.

now back to the question!

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 04:00:32 PM »
Nah. never did. the guy has been peeing in the republican cup... really annoyed the hell outta the base. he's about as much of a republican as ron paul is.

for me, that's a good thing. for the old republican base.. not so good.

now back to the question!

Well,  lets say... if I had a dog ...and if that dog would get an electric shock everytime he tried to go past the edge of my property, and he would continue to trot right up to that property line and jump back in shock and pain,,,, well i would think that dog was not very wise... where as you... might think that dog was adventurous.... and needed to explore new avenues ....
where as I would think that if you know that it is a futile endeavor and refrain from any prodding to go ahead and get that shock because someone wants to see you suffer a little and go ahead... Now i would think that dog is one wise animal... whereas you... would be frustrated and determined to find a way for that dog to try something else -because it is important to you to prove a point about how wise that dog really is....
Now me, I understand the whole point of your arguing for that dog go there to that extreme... but I also understand that that particular dog actually doesn't run in that pack to where he is the top dog... he is a member of the pack to some extent.. but if he bit the heels of any of the dogs in front of that pack... the dogs behind him would not be very amused... so to keep from having the pack attack him ...or leave him alone to fend for himself... he wisely stays in the yard and enjoys the bones that are thrown to him, he might one day be promoted to one of the top dog positions ... that then is a whole bigger yard, with lots of guard dogs ... then that dog might be able to shut down some of that power grid and venture past that fence line...if he chooses to do so... There are dog packs in Arizona and Alaska too......

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 04:03:47 PM »
what?

you sayin obama couldn't get a vote of confidence as dog catcher in his home town?

...at home, or abroad.