Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5450 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #300 on: September 17, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »
Animl might actually be a fair replacement for boroda.....
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #301 on: September 17, 2008, 09:30:33 PM »

:rofl
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #302 on: September 17, 2008, 09:49:11 PM »

Sumatter, am I crimping your "I own the boards" life style?
Sucks when someone is here to challenge the rightie rampages on the boards smuthering them with neo trekkie drivel and half truths, anything at all they can find. Most all political post made today were done by the neos, all all those who take offense at me are ,.. guess what,..... neo trekkies. <shrug>

Snivel about lefties and independents all you want,... all you have to do is read the main menu here to see who's out of control on the political nonsense postings. I call it paranoia. Mccain slips and the worry machine is running full steam.

But liek I said in another post,...your guys flunked twice,... and we're suppose to assume that since you all made mistakes and ignored all the obvious red flags the last two times (because you had a first term as example),..  that you have a clue this time? Get serious, the credibility is zero.

We'll what eva, but 80% of the country thanks neo trekkies for voting them in,... with the middle finger.

Maybe yall should vote in the name of truth this time, instead of victory of party. Hate to inform yall, it's really not a game show.

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #303 on: September 17, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »
You haven't matured much have you? You're in a perpetual melt down, typical neo trekkie, BB potato monger. Ya I know the game Virgil, it ain't by first BBQ,... here's your hook back. I don't intimidate, which means you're not going to get far with me. Pump your chest up all you want,...I happen to think you're spewing drivel you know little about. See it's not the subject with you and others, it's the chance to look cool flaming someone.

What ever blows your little skirt up.

<shrug>

Your turn, don't trip.

I haven't matured much? Read any of your own posts lately? The best you've got is baiting and name calling, same as always. You have not offered anything to back up your position, just more noise. I have no desire to "intimidate" you. You'll flip out just like you always have. And YOU still haven't posted on the subject at all. You have done your usual name calling, and that's about it, which is pretty much all you've got. If it wasn't, and you really WERE the great intellect you claim to be, you'd have posted something of substance, rather than repeating the same weak crap again and again.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #304 on: September 18, 2008, 08:51:26 AM »
I wish you wouldn't have played your hand too soon virgil but..  I don't think it will matter...

I am looking forward to animals meltdown...

ask him about daddies corvette if you really want to see him go off the deep end.

lazs

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #305 on: September 18, 2008, 08:58:55 AM »
I got a visit by the Alaskan special state police today, seems Palin reads the O'club and wanted to get rid of anyone who says she talks through her nose.

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #306 on: September 18, 2008, 09:33:17 AM »

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #307 on: September 18, 2008, 10:45:59 AM »
I got a visit by the Alaskan special state police today, seems Palin reads the O'club and wanted to get rid of anyone who says she talks through her nose.

:noid

:rofl :rofl :rofl
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2008, 10:50:23 AM »

Nah, Boroda, deranged as he was,  could still actually frame an argument, take a position and defend it. Animl lacks all of those abilities.

Standby for:
Animl: Spew, spew, spew and spew some more
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!