Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4107 times)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« on: September 17, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »
Can't even handle her e-mail account.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26761804/

This woman used a yahoo account to conduct some of her business as governor of Alaska which is a violation of federal law. Now that e-mail account has been hacked by the group Anonymous who was the same group that was giving the scientologist trouble a few months ago.

Humm I'd imagine that's why it's a violation of federal law, to not use a unofficial e-mail account to conduct governor's business, because it's not secure and might get hacked. The two e-mails were gov.sarah@yahoo and gov.palin@yahoo so it's not like it was "personal" accounts that she might of had some occasional work related dealings on (which is still against federal law btw).

So for all you neo-tards that keep praising this woman like she's the 2nd coming, this is just another example in the long list that shows she's not prepared  to be vice president. I mean seriously what kind of moron uses a non secure yahoo account to conduct state business on? This woman doesn't even have the brains to use a secure gov e-mail address and you guys think she is ready to handle national security.

what will she do with big bad al Qaeda or if the commies come knocking, share cooking recipes and defence strategies with them?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:19:11 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 07:23:57 PM »
You've got some issues man....seriously. If McCain and Palin win....are you going to leave the country or hurt yourself ?
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »
You've got some issues man....seriously. If McCain and Palin win....are you going to leave the country or hurt yourself ?

So you blabbing your mouth off about Obama in every other topic is fine and dandy? But I make a post about your dream queen and I have "issues"?  lol give it up man.
"strafing"

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:30:16 PM »
Palin Unveils 9/11 Firefighter Cousin, Reformed Lesbian Niece, Naturalized Mexican Half Brother

September 16, 2008 | Issue 44•38

CARBONDALE, PA—Less than two weeks after introducing to the nation her developmentally disabled newborn and her 19-year-old son preparing for military service in Iraq, Republican vice presidential nominee and conservative Christian woman Sarah Palin delivered a speech Monday flanked by three heretofore-unknown relatives, including a naturalized Mexican half brother, a formerly lesbian niece, and a New York City firefighter cousin who saved several lives during the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks. "John McCain and I will take on the Washington establishment and give the government back to the people," said Palin, who several times gave the "thumbs-up" sign to her African-American coal-miner uncle seated in the audience. "We envision a better and brighter future for hardworking, selfless Americans like Ted, Anne, and Guillermo here." Palin has a campaign stop scheduled next week in Texas, where she is expected to introduce her stepsister Linda, a $35 barrel of offshore-drilled crude oil wrapped in an American flag --onion
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 07:30:58 PM »
Obviously she should have expected her secure Yahoo account to be hacked.  Oh, ya..  she had no reason to.  I have no problem with different points of view and presenting legitimate news but this is just more trash followed by delusional rants.  As above, seriously man, how about having some self respect?  Does relentlessly spamming the board with this drivel really get you off?  It seems like it does and you should evaluate how you handle yourself in public.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 07:32:53 PM »
I really am confused as to what George Fredrick Handel has to do with this issue.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 07:35:20 PM »
CROCKett....I'm babbling? I just gave the articles....Not much retort...not much extra....

You go out of your way to say...Breaking federal law...make degrading remarks....in every post you make. I don't think I'm alone in my observation that your slightly miffed about Palin being picked and Obama having a hard time staying up in the polls and general news here. He's making mistakes. Not my fault.

Youv'e posted so many negative things about her...it makes ya look strange. Just saying.

And for the record...she aint my dream queen. She lacks in areas I PERSONALLY vote on. But it's no more than Obama.

Edit: I'm sure I have said somethings here and there....but I would argue not NEAR on your scale....feel free to post my babblings if ya like.  :lol
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:45:44 PM by RedTop »

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 07:37:26 PM »
the tool can't even spell handle right.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 07:39:29 PM »
is this the same anonymous from early 2008?

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
YES! I saw a thread about this last night. I was wondering if they were going to be able to do it.
Apparently the first attempt failed, and only got the email account locked down.
LMAO.

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »
YES! I saw a thread about this last night. I was wondering if they were going to be able to do it.
Apparently the first attempt failed, and only got the email account locked down.
LMAO.

You find this cool or something? Just wondering.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »
CROCKett....I'm babbling? I just gave the articles....Not much retort...not much extra....

You go out of your way to say...Breaking federal law...make degrading remarks....in every post you make. I don't think I'm alone in my observation that your slightly miffed about Palin being picked and Obama having a hard time staying up in the polls and general news here. He's making mistakes. Not my fault.

Youv'e posted so many negative things about her...it makes ya look strange. Just saying.

And for the record...she aint my dream queen. She lacks in areas I PERSONALLY vote on. But it's no more than Obama.

Give me a break.. before Palin was selected for VP there was barely a topic on this board speciflly about McSame. Yet there was 5 or 6 a day bashing Obama, so many that people were calling it the Obama Club. Now that the shoe is on the other foot you can't take the heat, is that what you are saying?
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 07:47:49 PM »
is this the same anonymous from early 2008?

(Image removed from quote.)

Yea the ones who were going after the scientologist.
"strafing"

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 07:48:59 PM »
Huh....

These topics were started by whom? Also...was I in all of them? I don't think so.

edit...on 2nd thought..your slinging the accusations...your burden to prove.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:57:08 PM by RedTop »

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 07:52:28 PM »
You find this cool or something? Just wondering.
It's hilarious.

In any case, doesn't Palin have something else to use beside Yahoo?

Yea the ones who were going after the scientologist.
They're still at it... can't find the most recent video.

Perhaps Palin should by a dog?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba84EL6wO10

I had to laugh at AOL's branding of Anonymous as a 'left wing' 'group'.
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/09/17/left-wing-group-hacks-palinss-email/?icid=100214839x1209777385x1200590272
O'Reilly has done this as well.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:57:01 PM by Motherland »