Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4168 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »

so how is ross perot, i mean bob barr doing?

Dunno. The media ignores him, he's sidelined on the debates.. there's no public acknowledgment of his existence.

Hence.. he does not appear to be 'electable' unless the media presents him as a viable candidate.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2008, 05:11:11 PM »
It's not about voting for a winner. It's about voting FOR someone that can help this country rather than against someone that will damage it.

So when exactly do we finally tell the Dems and Reps that we're mad as hell and not going to take this toejam anymore?

I mean we've been picking between the lesser of two weasels since Reagan left office. For 20 diddlying years fer chrissakes; Bush1 v Dukakis..... YGBSM! And it got WORSE and stayed bad after those two dweezils!

Dear God... Clinton v Bush1, Clinton v Dole, Bush2 v Gore, Bush2 v Kerry.  Now which one of those was too important not to vote 3rd party? Every single one, of course. That's what the Dems and Reps spoon feed us every time.

So when will there be an election where it's not important so we can vote 3rd party?

If not us, who? If not now, when?

oooOOOOOO- RAH!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2008, 05:13:46 PM »
Hence.. he does not appear to be 'electable' unless the media presents him as a viable candidate.

So you gonna lie down in front of the great god Media?

Screw 'em.

Imagine the consternation if the Libertarians got 25% of the national vote. Think that might wake a few people up?

But no... let us remain complacent as first the Donkey and then the Elephant and then the Donkey and then the Elephant cornhole us in an everlasting daisy chain of love.

Lemmings.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »
 i favor third party candidates, i think half the  liberals should vote for ralph nader.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
Toad, I'm watching like a hawk.. if it gets close here in NY, I'll vote McCain. Since it never is.. NY is a solid blue; I'll be either writing in Paul or voting for Barr. The resta the ticket I'm voting anti-incumbent.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2008, 07:50:04 PM »
Most likely voters feel the same.. not mush headed pot heads who won't vote anyway... real people.

I feel real.  Quick, someone pinch me!

I've been called a lot of things, but never has my existence been questioned.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2008, 07:55:01 PM »
We're all bozo's on this bus, bongie. ;)

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »
Toad, I'm watching like a hawk.. if it gets close here in NY, I'll vote McCain. Since it never is.. NY is a solid blue; I'll be either writing in Paul or voting for Barr. The resta the ticket I'm voting anti-incumbent.

Yeah, RCP shows New Yawk as +13 for the New Messiah.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2008, 11:41:26 PM »
Right now Colorado is leaning towards Obama so I'm going to vote for McCain unless something changes and Colorado goes red. If that happens, I'll vote for Bob Barr. The rest of the ticket I'm voting out incumbents.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2008, 10:00:36 AM »

"resta" is that English?
"strafing"

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »

"resta" is that English?

it's hispanic, what, you don't speak hispanic? What kind of a american are you?