Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #135 on: September 19, 2008, 07:45:10 AM »
Even Obama has gone though what Palin is now going through. Even you guys on this boards have continuously claimed Obama is a Muslim.. or he has ties to terrorist. When you guys cry about us bring her religion into it.. well you guys did the same thing with Obama. The right wing radio shows and even Fox news has had a field day with Obama over the last 6 to 8 months.

Now here comes Palin as a virtual unknown who gets picked out of the blue to be VP just 3 months before the election. lol WTF do you think the media is going to do? Specially when the bones keep falling out of the closet..

Granted, Obama has taken heat (and still does) for the church he attended, at least on these boards. What would YOUR reaction be like if Palin had attended a church with a racist pastor? You'd be all over that like white on rice, screaming and wailing about how horrible that is. (Ok, maybe not the screaming and wailing part. :D)

Most of those bones falling out of the closet have been nothing but rumors. Other things have been partial truths, twisted to make her look bad. Like this email scandal, so far we've seen nothing to indicate that the email accounts were used for official business. Much ado about nothing so far.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: September 19, 2008, 07:46:27 AM »
it was whitewater and hillary said she could not remember anything about it and if she did she can't find the papers on the deal. So that was the end of it.

That's right, it was Whitewater. I was scratching my head over Blackwater thinking that was just the mercenary group.  :lol

You are correct, that nothing really came of it even though it should have.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #137 on: September 19, 2008, 07:51:54 AM »
hang has it pretty well summed up...  she is way better than the top guy on the other ticket.

People.. real people.. like her.. they like her more when she is attacked by the same people who attack us all every day.  the same people who make our live misserable are attacking her..

lawyers... politicians...  shrill idiot entertainers who sneer at us...hackers with their fun virus crap...  liberal politicians that sneer at us... and here...  mush head little school kids and their teachers.

Hang put his finger on it a while back when he said she was "people"  the ones attacking her are no more "people" to us than the lawyer who sues us.

keep it up.. the more you attack her the more you show the gulf between red and blue.

lazs

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: September 19, 2008, 07:52:11 AM »
Granted, Obama has taken heat (and still does) for the church he attended, at least on these boards. What would YOUR reaction be like if Palin had attended a church with a racist pastor? You'd be all over that like white on rice, screaming and wailing about how horrible that is. (Ok, maybe not the screaming and wailing part. :D)

Most of those bones falling out of the closet have been nothing but rumors. Other things have been partial truths, twisted to make her look bad. Like this email scandal, so far we've seen nothing to indicate that the email accounts were used for official business. Much ado about nothing so far.
Maybe you guys should e-mail her and explain to her exactly what the VP does! :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: September 19, 2008, 07:55:14 AM »
and their teachers.

lazs
:rofl

I will enjoy my job even more now, send more tax money to cover my raise this year. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2008, 08:00:18 AM »
and I will continue (with your unwitting help) to work toward getting more and more people to understand and embrace the fairness and common sense of vouchers..

Thank you for proving everything I have ever said about teachers.

lazs

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2008, 08:19:17 AM »
and I will continue (with your unwitting help) to work toward getting more and more people to understand and embrace the fairness and common sense of vouchers..

Thank you for proving everything I have ever said about teachers.

lazs
I bet you will be paying me for the rest of your life, matter of fact, I know you will.  Thanks, for my raise! :aok

:rofl

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2008, 08:46:45 AM »
well..   I don't think I live in your state so I probly won't be paying your salary but...  I am paying for buffoons every bit as arrogant and ignorant as yourself.

It is not a big deal.. the money they waste on you and your ilk is just more money that they can't waste somewhere else.

Really.. you should be thanking the "poor underprivileged" kids you weep for that you are sucking money away from.   Not sure you are bright enough to get that tho.

I sent my grand daughter to catholic school in any case.

lazs

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2008, 09:20:21 AM »
ya know its kinda funny. I looked at the "supposed" screenshots of the emails. couldnt make out any real details. There was a talk show  on yesterday and they were trying to figure out what the emails said as well. one other point. the alphabet soup gang is looking into the hacking of her email accts. Turns out that its a federal crime to do that.....go figure. :huh

Soooo what we have so far: Palin under investigation for "possibly" using personal emails to conduct Govt. business (not proven yet tho), some fuzzy pics of the "possible" offending emails that ya cant read (least I couldnt) and another federal investigation into the hackers who as it turned ALSO broke the law ....a point that few are actually mentioning or are concerned with (NOW THAT IS SCARY)
Please feel free to correct me if I have missed anything on this particular issue.

IMNSHO if this is the WORST thing she has done....big fat hairy deal!
hell I have 1 Co. email and like 5 personal ones, sometimes i have made the damning mistake of using 1 of my personal emails instead of my Co email, and sometimes our email server was down and I had to use my personal email.....poop happens its not like she got a house in a shady land deal partnering with a crook under investigation for fraud or something   :O
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »
What's funny is the Libbies focusing on Palin and ignoring that their minions broke the law beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Imagine just for a second that this turns out like Watergate and the hackers are traced to the Obamessiah. Proud moment, eh?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2008, 09:32:14 AM »
my dad is 80..  I would bet the farm that not one of the liberal metrosexuals on this board.. or osamabinbiden could last a whole day plastering a house of pouring and finishing concrete with him.   My guess is that 90% would be blubbering before noon.

lazs

What are you giving me when I win?  :lol

Sounds like a 12 year olds "my dad can beat up your dad" argument.  Lame.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2008, 09:45:36 AM »
it was whitewater and hillary said she could not remember anything about it and if she did she can't find the papers on the deal. So that was the end of it.

you are correct sir - Whitewater - brain fart

July of 1993 to November of 1998  - yeah that was a quick question and answer.. that was the end of it
Starr -- over 30 million dollars spent on that quick question and answer period...
Granted... there were convictions. and who knows for a fact if Hillary was involved in one way or another illegally.. i think yes... but may have been an ignorance of the actual illegality of any action.. or just plain arrogance.. another high probobility
But the point is that i made and still hold to
Palin could be investigated for 2 years... and she wouldn't experience 1/2 of the probing Hillary has had..
knee jerk reactions run rampant on this bbs...

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2008, 10:12:19 AM »

I'm already complaining about her church and I've been very vocal on that.. However I could care less what kind of church she goes too. I just want her and others to keep it separate from the politics. Palin could be a snake charmer for all I care (now I'd get a laugh out of that) but if she kept her personal religious views out of politics then I wouldn't give a crap about it.

The problem is she's part of the whole evangelist movement that's trying to take over this country's govt so they can push their agenda from within. The entire Republican party has been hijacked by them.

That's the the main reason I vote democrat,  because I want to protect my rights and also stop this mix of church and state that the Christian Conservatives are trying to push through the Republican party. It's quite sicking IMO.

As for the bones.. I dunno where you get they are "mostly" rumors because every single one that has made it's light to the news has had facts behind it and have been either true or mostly true.

The only big rumor that wasn't true was about the baby being the daughters. However it ended up with the daughter being pregnant, so the rumor was still half true. Everything else has been true and IMO the circumstances about her youngest baby is still under question. Just far too many things wrong with that picture, but no proof so we have to go along with what she says. But that's the only real rumor that can't be proven.

She is involved in the troopergate scandal for trying to fire her exbrother inlaw.
She did belong to a Alaskan separatist group.
She did take earmarks and lied about not taking them. (still lies about it to this day even though it's been proven as fact)
She did try to ban books and tried to fire the librarian who wouldn't do it.
She has fired many others under questionable circumstances.
She did spend $50k remodeling the mayors office with out permission of the city council which broke the law.
She spent her town into millions in debit when it had a surplus prior to her becoming mayor.

The list goes on and on and they are all facts.. no rumors about them.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:26:49 AM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »

It is not a big deal.. the money they waste on you and your ilk is just more money that they can't waste somewhere else.
Yeah, I mean education is only like, what, 2% of the federal budget.  50 billion or so?  Hell, we spend more in IRAQ nation building per year. :aok

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »
Horseshit.

I refer you again to this site on Palin rumors: http://explorations.chasrmartin.com/2008/09/06/palin-rumors/

The guy has done a good job researching and supporting his conclusions with links. Unlike you, for example.

Librarian:
yes, she did ask the librarian if some books could be withdrawn because of being offensive; no, they couldn’t; yes, it was “rhetorical”, at least as was reported contemporaneously in 1996[1] ; yes she did threaten to fire the librarian a month later; no, that wasn’t over the books thing but instead over administrative issues; no, the librarian wasn’t fired either; yes, the librarian was a big supporter of one of her political opponents; yes, the librarian was also the girlfriend of the Chief of Police mentioned above; no, this is not the first time in the history of civilization that someone has been threatened with being fired over a political dispute

Alaskan secession:
No she wasn’t a member of the (wild-eyed libertarian) Alaska independence Party, although her husband once was

Take 15 minutes, educate yourself and quit spreading manure.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!