Author Topic: CURRENT ORDERS FOR ALLIED PILOTS FROM Allied CO  (Read 485 times)

Offline Damionte

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/cthunder16
CURRENT ORDERS FOR ALLIED PILOTS FROM Allied CO
« on: September 19, 2008, 09:24:13 PM »
DO NOT CAPTURE ANY MORE AXIS AIRFIELDS THIS FRAME !!

1st: The objectives only include the bases we've taken on the island of Sicily. Nothing on the boot counts! The Strat war for frame 1 is over. We won congratulations! We've overwealmed them with our zerg like numbers. The rest of the frame is just to have fun dogfighting.

2nd: You're going to ruin the fight. The Airbases currently in our hands and their hands leaves at least 1 good fighting area for those who want to dog fight. If you guys capture that base it will end the dogfighting in the AvA till next frame. Many more people will be pushed away from the arena since the strat guys are ruining the fun an not come back. It's already a waste of time on most night for the allies to log in as there are not enough Axis Pilots to contend the area.

3rd: Because I said so!  :salute

Drackson

Allied Commander: AvA / Campaign Series: North Africa / Italy

Offline choppit

• Nickel Member
Re: CURRENT ORDERS FOR ALLIED PILOTS FROM Allied CO
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »
Hmm, I was about to post on this exact subject. Also 4Th: The bases in the boot are spread out rather far and taking those bases would put a huge rift in the Fighting. Also weren't the bases in the boot supposed to be uncapturable?

Offline Damionte

• Copper Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/cthunder16
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 11:52:16 PM »
They were simply not counted in scoring our victory conditions.

You guys will get those back at the beginning of the next frame on Tuesday.
Drackson

Allied Commander: AvA / Campaign Series: North Africa / Italy

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 07:57:34 AM »
DO NOT CAPTURE ANY MORE AXIS AIRFIELDS THIS FRAME !!

1st: The objectives only include the bases we've taken on the island of Sicily. Nothing on the boot counts! The Strat war for frame 1 is over. We won congratulations! We've overwealmed them with our zerg like numbers. The rest of the frame is just to have fun dogfighting.

2nd: You're going to ruin the fight. The Airbases currently in our hands and their hands leaves at least 1 good fighting area for those who want to dog fight. If you guys capture that base it will end the dogfighting in the AvA till next frame. Many more people will be pushed away from the arena since the strat guys are ruining the fun an not come back. It's already a waste of time on most night for the allies to log in as there are not enough Axis Pilots to contend the area.

3rd: Because I said so!  :salute

This is one of the most remarkable posts I've ever seen.  Good for you, Drack.  The arena will do well if more people start thinking like this.

- oldman

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 07:59:55 AM »
Thanks Drack.
<S>

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV