Author Topic: Just an observation  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
Just an observation
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
 HTC may want to review their moderator choosing process, and maybe pick someone that doesnt have "Liitle Man" syndrome, like when they mute someone, then basically brag about it.   justa thought.  <S>

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: Just an observation
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 01:41:11 PM »
Another thread on this subject?  Too bad its not going to help you out anymore than the other one did. 

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »
Another thread on this subject?  Too bad its not going to help you out anymore than the other one did. 

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 01:46:43 PM »
Ive proven may time that mods choose who they want to mute and who they warn. I get muted for something, then joker2 says the exact same thing and he only gets a warning.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
Ive proven may time that mods choose who they want to mute and who they warn. I get muted for something, then joker2 says the exact same thing and he only gets a warning.

:cry

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 01:56:43 PM »
Vans you get muted because, well... you are Vanscrew.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 02:00:59 PM »
See Rule #4

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 03:37:29 PM »
I dunno.. mods seem pretty fair. I've deserved any mute I've ever gotten *shrug*
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 03:53:00 PM »
Same here Steve.  Any time I've been muted I always have gotten a warning first, then usually responded on 200 kidding with the mod... they usually don't like that and insta-mute usually follows heh.

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »
funny i have never been muted, but then again I watch what I put out over public channels most of the time.

I do love how a lot of people are more concerned about what gets done to others and less concerned about whether or not their actions warrant the consequences. I was always taught to worry about what others do but to worry more about whether what I do is the right thing to do or not.

If you don't do the crime then you won't need to do the time.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 05:00:12 PM »
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 05:41:48 PM »
Mac got png'd for starting a thread along these lines (admittedly a 'final straw' sort of thing, but png'd nonetheless)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »
I got one of those 1 week mutes once for something stupid, that other people can say without getting a mute. I didn't even get a warning. Said "In my pants" as a response to "where's the action?". immediate 1 week ban nonetheless. Emailed skuzzy and he gave me a grace period.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »

That's because Joker2 is a majority shareholder with all the time he logs in. You on the other hand are just not as close to the HT sack as he is. :t :t :t

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »
I got one of those 1 week mutes once for something stupid, that other people can say without getting a mute. I didn't even get a warning. Said "In my pants" as a response to "where's the action?". immediate 1 week ban nonetheless. Emailed skuzzy and he gave me a grace period.
It is not just in the MA I told a every tasteless bad offensive joke got png <rightly so to> , another guy calls me a pimp and my lil girl a hooker ...nadda ....I will just worry about my own mouth and live with what others say . <shrug>
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 10:18:27 PM by hlbly »