Author Topic: David Letterman speaks the truth..  (Read 4602 times)

Offline Twister2

• Copper Member
Re: David Letterman speaks the truth..
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »
So Crocket do you think it might be a good idea for a potential VP to be involved in a huge financial crisis? How do you know she isn't shadowing McC meeting the people she will soon be working with in Washington? Whats more important meeting with the local VFW group or helping to save the economy?

THE INSTIGATORS
Death to smileys.
Brad(twister2)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »
No I think you are missing the point, that this woman isn't ready to run this country if the need arises.
 Again I ask.... What exactly do you expect her to do?Debate Obama? I mean whats your point here.She shouldnt have to debate Obama as he should be in Wash doing his job instead of saying he will wait for a call to say hes needed.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2008, 10:20:07 AM »
And did you take advice from the popular kids at school, or did you get it from your parents?

I've always been very hard headed and have always made my own decisions. However I fail to understand what that has to do with this topic? Are you trying to say these O'cluber's are just going with the flow and unable to answer a simple question, because they aren't able to form their own opinion?  :lol
"strafing"

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2008, 10:21:09 AM »
Where is her leadership?

Well she does govern the largest state of our union by day.  That's something.  I play golf most days whereas she runs a state.  Maybe there's the essence of fair play?  If Obama and Biden are both in Washington DC doing their jobs as is McCain then why not let Governor Palin do her job?  Maybe she'll be there in Washington observing.  Who knows...at least I don't.

I think it's a fair given the weight of the decision to be made in Washington regarding the allocation of $700,000,000,000.00 to put aside the snowball fight to get to the job they all want to do to do the job they're supposed to do.  This is something that could be quite revealing regarding their approaches to leadership and as an undecided voter I will be watching quite closely.

Back to your regularly scheduled polarized discussion...

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2008, 10:21:31 AM »
 And the funny thing is when McC started out the dems blasted him for neglecting DC.Now they blast him for
"ducking the debates." Like I said.This will bite Obama in the keester.

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 10:21:54 AM »
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Niceguy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »
No I think you are missing the point, that this woman isn't ready to run this country if the need arises.

She isn't qualified to be President (which she isn't running for BTW) but Obama (he IS running for President BTW) is?

She is more qualified than Obama and you seem to have a problem with her but not him. Even though he is running for President and she isn't. Interesting.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 10:25:48 AM »
So Crocket do you think it might be a good idea for a potential VP to be involved in a huge financial crisis? How do you know she isn't shadowing McC meeting the people she will soon be working with in Washington? Whats more important meeting with the local VFW group or helping to save the economy?

No, I think it would be a good idea for a potential VP to stand up and show she can lead by taking control of the campaign in this time of need. Considering fact, that the biggest question on most of America's minds in regard to Palin is "can to do this job"?

I'd say taking the opportunity to stand up and show leadership by taking over the campaign rather than McCain having to cancel his campaign would go a long way toward showing she is ready to be a leader. The fact she couldn't do that, just raises even more questions about her not being ready for the job.
"strafing"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »
David Letterman wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass.
He is smarter than you.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2008, 10:27:33 AM »
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2008, 10:28:48 AM »
No, I think it would be a good idea for a potential VP to stand up and show she can lead by taking control of the campaign in this time of need. Considering fact, that the biggest question on most of America's minds in regard to Palin is "can to do this job"?

I'd say taking the opportunity to stand up and show leadership by taking over the campaign rather than McCain having to cancel his campaign would go a long way toward showing she is ready to be a leader. The fact she couldn't do that, just raises even more questions about her not being ready for the job.
Ok lets see ya dodge the question yet again. What exactly do you expect her to do?Debate Obama? I mean whats your point here.She shouldnt have to debate Obama as he should be in Wash doing his job instead of saying he will wait for a call to say hes needed.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »
I am a tard boi.
Admitting, is the first step in treatment.  Good luck.   :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »
Admitting I'm a Tard is the first step in my treatment.  Wish me Good luck.   :aok

Fixed!  :aok :aok :aok

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:16 AM »
You know the funny thing about all this.. is I've answered any question that any of you right wingers have asked me. Yet not a single one of you can even stick to the topic of Palin not being able to stand up to do the job. All you guys can do is dodge the issue by bashing Obama or Letterman.

I'm still waiting for even one of you to address the issue of this topic and actually give a good reason as to why Palin couldn't step up to the plate. 4 pages deep and you guys are still bashing Obama or Letterman dodging the issue at hand :rofl
"strafing"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 10:33:42 AM »
I am a gay, right wing nut, that wants to get it on with Newt Gingrich and Ruch Limbagh at the same time.
Damn, sorry bud there is no treatment for you, get a gun.  :aok