Author Topic: Obama's Race is ALL ABOUT RACE, not Qaulifications  (Read 538 times)

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
Obama's Race is ALL ABOUT RACE, not Qaulifications
« on: September 28, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »
I posted this in another topic, I thought it should have its own to clarify some myths that Obama's campaign is actually playing the RACE card.

"I found this to be interesting, I posted this in my squad forum, I am glad to share this with you here. 

Pay attention to the date of this article and what has happened up until now with the housing market.

Everyone was quick to blame the Bush administration for this when in fact it started with the DEM's and the Clinton faction.

"OBAMA:As Far as his great idea's on the economy and a way out of the current crisis please read this Ny Times article of Sept 30, 1999 to see the roots of the problem and Obama advisors were involved it's inception.
'
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C0DE7DB153EF933A0575AC0A96F958260

"For your added pleasure, feel free to read this educated idots view of "what will black people do if Obama isnt elected", rather lengthy but you will enjoy some of the reponses to this post, I never respond to such posts but I had too, enough was enough, you will find my response under Rich33, enjoy."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/points/stories/DN-kennedy_28edi.ART.State.Edition1.26d93f3.html?ocp=1#slcgm_comments_anchor

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Re: Obama's Race is ALL ABOUT RACE, not Qaulifications
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »
Wow.. so the majority of black Americans support Obama because he looks more Black than White?

.... ergo; most blacks are racist?

I had no idea!

Hunh. I wonder how the majority of white democrats.. white folks that voted for him, would vote for him, AND put him on the top of their ticket would react to threats of a race riot reaction to his defeat in November?

LOL..

Sure an interesting development.. 'No Black Presidency, No Black Peace!!'. I'd think that even white democrats would be a bit annoyed that blacks would bite the hands that feed them . Or, is it vice versa?

ROFL!!.. this could be interesting indeed!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 06:36:12 PM »
In Gary Indiana, the high schools were taking any students who had reached their 18th birthday out of school for a day to register to vote.  They have never done that before, and are only doing it because a black man is running for president.

Sure, this isn't about race.   :rolleyes:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 06:42:54 PM »
Wow.. so the majority of black Americans support Obama because he looks more Black than White?

.... ergo; most blacks are racist?

I had no idea!

Hunh. I wonder how the majority of white democrats.. white folks that voted for him, would vote for him, AND put him on the top of their ticket would react to threats of a race riot reaction to his defeat in November?

LOL..

Sure an interesting development.. 'No Black Presidency, No Black Peace!!'. I'd think that even white democrats would be a bit annoyed that blacks would bite the hands that feed them . Or, is it vice versa?

ROFL!!.. this could be interesting indeed!

Dems seem to do this each election year, round up as many idiots that will listen to this garbage and they have them believing in the second coming of the mesiah this time. The one that will save us all, (first one was Bill) hes white, he has alot to do with what is going on now even after this much time.

When its all said and done, the hidden agendas usually falls apart as will this one, to nominate him based upon his skin color and not his qaulifications is what it all boils down too.  A fatal mistake for that party.

In Gary Indiana, the high schools were taking any students who had reached their 18th birthday out of school for a day to register to vote.  They have never done that before, and are only doing it because a black man is running for president.

Sure, this isn't about race.   :rolleyes:

I see them for the first time ever coming around my area looking to register new voters, they see my American Flag in the front yard with Military Base stickers and keep on going........ :D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 06:45:55 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
My bro had that happen to him last week. After they did it, he just said 'I'm voting McCain' and they gave him a mean bellybutton look :lol
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 09:15:50 PM »
If Nobama gets elected, I am quitting my job and going on gov't assistance.  Unlike Christmas presents, I would rather receive your tax money than give mine.  And he will be taking all he can get.  I can't wait for that free health care, my premiums and copays are getting up there.

Long live the Democratic Handout Programs!!

(wait, can I still get them if I am not a minority?)
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »
declare bankruptcy first.  :aok
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 09:52:31 PM »
so if I can find a relative in my distant past who shared genes with an American of African decent do I get some of those sure to come monetary reparations?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 10:11:05 PM »
the smart money is on having an arab/african in the family woodpile.

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »
If Nobama gets elected, I am quitting my job and going on gov't assistance.  Unlike Christmas presents, I would rather receive your tax money than give mine.  And he will be taking all he can get.  I can't wait for that free health care, my premiums and copays are getting up there.

Long live the Democratic Handout Programs!!

(wait, can I still get them if I am not a minority?)

Burger King's loss will be America's burden. Luck, Dago.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 10:54:58 PM »
Burger King's loss will be America's burden. Luck, Dago.

LOL
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 12:05:34 AM »

I don't see why not. Obama is a 'safe' black to vote for.

Quite simply, he's black if he gets elected.

If he butters up during his presidency they will just say 'he's muslim'

quite simple really. You can see this trend easily with how Jesse Jackson is operating on Obama's behalf. Aka, Jesse isn't campaigning real hard for Obama but quietly supporting him. hah.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 01:04:44 AM »
Four years in the Philippines is starting to sound really really good right now.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 01:10:56 AM »
Excuse me, I just want to make sure I follow this line of thought. Blacks voting for Obama are racist.

That must mean whites voting for McCain are racist?

:confused:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 02:36:54 AM »
depends on what color the target audience is.. but!

WINNER!

...at home, or abroad.