Author Topic: Democratic Congressman Warns Jews, Blacks to Beware of Palin  (Read 191 times)

Offline Slamfire

• Nickel Member
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Chief Marshal, Elite Top Aces
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Re: Democratic Congressman Warns Jews, Blacks to Beware of Palin
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 07:43:25 PM »
No Tread....very lil has been said about thoe remarks.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 07:50:08 PM »
"Hastings, a former federal judge, was impeached and removed from the bench in 1989 for perjury and corruption. Elected to Congress in 1992, he supported Hillary Clinton during the primaries until she conceded the race."

Ahh, only in America.... :furious Nice friggin resume'!

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »
Didn't make it out of the bold print of the header.

This is a gem.   "anybody toting guns and stripping moose don't care too much about what they do with Jews and blacks." - Representative -FL  Alcee Hastings. 

I see it is no longer a prerequisite to use proper English when speaking.   The "race card" being played was inevitable and this will hurt the Dems. 

"don't care"   :rofl :rofl :rofl     "anybody toting guns"   :rofl :rofl :rofl

Reminds me of the Anti-CCW Law (here in Michigan) around 2002.   Some old bag spoke at church and used a School shooting here in Mt. Morris Michigan (in 2000) as her staunch defense.   After wards, folks were lined up in droves to sign her "petition" based on her drivel.

I walk up to the front of the line and she managed a "Can I help you?"   I replied.   "Nope, I'm still laughing at what you were talking about instead of listening to a sermon."   She became annoyed and said "Why don't.."   I cut her off.   I stated:  "Here's the deal.  You used a school shooting in which a 7 year old acquired a .22 caliber handgun from a coffee table in a crack house.   Why didn't you add that in your speech?"   My wife is tugging for me go.   "Furthermore, what does a crack house have to do with law abiding citizens carrying a concealed gun?  I realize you're trying to bank on misinformation to get your signatures, but to do this in a church as you just tried to do is over the top."    I turned around to join the wife and the In-Laws. 

When I finished, about 3 were left in the left out of more than 50.   My priest wasn't too happy, but he had been snowballed by her and he is ex-USN (RVN 1 tour).   

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 08:30:36 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC