Author Topic: New Kind of Auto Ack?  (Read 246 times)

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
New Kind of Auto Ack?
« on: October 01, 2008, 06:43:01 PM »
I was flying my Spitfire-ish plane along, and then i got hit by some kind of new auto ack. It was terrifying as hell!!

Dunno if this is the right board though....and yes, I do love my kittens more than I love my Aces High offline.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
Re: New Kind of Auto Ack?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 06:50:45 PM »
 :rofl :aok :D

Nice spitty/cat!!  I used to play with K-Nex about a decade (<--- that makes me sound old :P )  ago back when I was about 6...wow that was a long time ago lol...I remember building a Saturn V that was taller than me  :D
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 07:40:08 PM »
I get the feeling that my Mossie-ish plane is going to get hit by the ack too... I think I'm gonna make a tread to post pictures of my and other people's various K'nex planes! But first gotta get pics of the Mossie.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 08:02:48 PM by Enker »
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 08:21:22 PM »
Here I was, returning from a little practice of shooting at the drones, on my final approach, wheels down and just touching the ground when I get hit by the ack.If you look closely, you can see the remnants of the other planes the ack has devoured.