Author Topic: Airsoft anyone?  (Read 334 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Airsoft anyone?
« on: October 02, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »
Hey,

For you airsoft junkies, Im looking for a little something special. Im trying to find a JG G3 rifle (Or something from the G3 family). Ive checked eBay, Airsplat.com, and hitguns.com Unfortunately the price of shipping on Airsplat is freaking astronomical and ebay isn't much better. Hitguns is GREAT, but they dont have it in stock and havn't for quite some time. So, I was hoping someone here might have some little secret spot to purchase from. Does anyone know of one of these for $120 or less, that ships for under $40 to Hawaii?

Offline Seraphim

• Nickel Member
Re: Airsoft anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 01:57:39 AM »
The place I've ordered the most from is airsoftextreme.com, but most places I know are always high on shipping to Hawaii. Also, check airsoftmechanics.com 's forum, there is a link for many airsoft mfg's.

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 02:30:33 AM »
The place I've ordered the most from is airsoftextreme.com, but most places I know are always high on shipping to Hawaii. Also, check airsoftmechanics.com 's forum, there is a link for many airsoft mfg's.

Thanks!

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 03:36:54 AM »
also you might want to check out shortyusa.com for ur sake go with KWA :)

1.KWA
2.CA
3.TM
4.KA
5.UTG(made in USA)
6.ECHO1
7.JG

In that order lol
i <3 skuzzy :rock

Offline Die Hard

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 09:26:32 AM »
Check out www.redwolfairsoft.com they have just about everything.
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.

-Gandhi

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 09:11:32 PM »
also you might want to check out shortyusa.com for ur sake go with KWA :)

1.KWA
2.CA
3.TM
4.KA
5.UTG(made in USA)
6.ECHO1
7.JG

In that order lol

is the FPS/price ratio as good?

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 03:23:00 AM »
is the FPS/price ratio as good?

KWA KM16- 430 FPS 1000RPM stock, full metal,functioning dust cover, mock bolt and working charging handle, 7.25 lbs. it just came out last month its worth the money, I own it and the KM4 and although the M4 is easier to get around you cant beat the power of the KM16 with a M130 spring stock. The highest you normally only see is 120. Im pretty sure you wont get it but if you do get the Lipo battery from KWAUSA.com that way if anything goes wrong it falls on KWA to replace it. oh yeah and its $330.00 not including the battery... its worth it, if the field you go to allows it. and if you want check out the Mac 11, if youre using propane it owns, the propane makes it sound and look like a .22... green gas just ruins it lol

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 04:50:26 AM »
KWA KM16- 430 FPS 1000RPM stock, full metal,functioning dust cover, mock bolt and working charging handle, 7.25 lbs. it just came out last month its worth the money, I own it and the KM4 and although the M4 is easier to get around you cant beat the power of the KM16 with a M130 spring stock. The highest you normally only see is 120. Im pretty sure you wont get it but if you do get the Lipo battery from KWAUSA.com that way if anything goes wrong it falls on KWA to replace it. oh yeah and its $330.00 not including the battery... its worth it, if the field you go to allows it. and if you want check out the Mac 11, if youre using propane it owns, the propane makes it sound and look like a .22... green gas just ruins it lol

A bit out of my price range for a gun im not to fond of. I really enjoy the G3, and this JG model gets about 350 FPS stock for $119. Im upgrading the barrel for another $35 so the FPS will go to something more useful. ASSUMING I cough up that kind of cash. Im still real hesitant to invest in this again.

Offline Arado381

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 08:48:36 AM »
A bit out of my price range for a gun im not to fond of. I really enjoy the G3, and this JG model gets about 350 FPS stock for $119. Im upgrading the barrel for another $35 so the FPS will go to something more useful. ASSUMING I cough up that kind of cash. Im still real hesitant to invest in this again.

cc just wanted to show off my gun lol... The G3 is a good looking gun, I'm still kinda mad that I didnt get the CA one when I had the chance. JG has come a long way. the funny thing tho is the Echo1 and JG is exactly the same thing so really you're paying $120 for a $170 gun... just like Echo1 with Vector Arms is just a TM... so you can pay $200 for a $600 gun. All you do is pay for the name. The cool thing to that is if you want to upgrade any TM or Echo1 part for example it will work in your gun...Like the Echo1 high torque long shaft motor :D . Oh and Shorty has a pretty good deal on a G3 dual rail mount if you want to mount a scope or what ever.  :salute

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 08:19:47 PM »
cc just wanted to show off my gun lol... The G3 is a good looking gun, I'm still kinda mad that I didnt get the CA one when I had the chance. JG has come a long way. the funny thing tho is the Echo1 and JG is exactly the same thing so really you're paying $120 for a $170 gun... just like Echo1 with Vector Arms is just a TM... so you can pay $200 for a $600 gun. All you do is pay for the name. The cool thing to that is if you want to upgrade any TM or Echo1 part for example it will work in your gun...Like the Echo1 high torque long shaft motor :D . Oh and Shorty has a pretty good deal on a G3 dual rail mount if you want to mount a scope or what ever.  :salute

Cool! Thanks! Nah, I dont intend to add anything, in fact I would remove the bipod. I like these guns in their purest form, although I will upgrade the barrel.

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 09:03:26 PM »
I was thinking of getting into airsoft myself.  I'm looking for a relatively cheap, but fast firing and good FPS gun. 

Something in the G36C form with maybe even  attachable flashlight on the barrel, lazer sight, and many other upgrades for it. 
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.