Author Topic: Land Mode On CV  (Read 381 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Land Mode On CV
« on: October 02, 2008, 04:26:24 AM »
  I've been having problems when I am on a 5" gun on a carrier.  When I go to 'land mode' and try to point the gun in any direction, the cross-hair doesn't move.  The numbers all move ok, just not the pointer.  Any pointer's?

:salute
100Coogn
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
Re: Land Mode On CV
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 04:27:59 AM »
it moves, just very slowly. you click on map where u want the gun to point, then use your controller to do fine movement.
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 04:31:01 AM »
Thank you Overlag.  I will give that a try Sir.  I didn't know about pointing at the map. 
 :aok

100Coogn
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 04:46:30 AM »
Thank you Overlag.  I will give that a try Sir.  I didn't know about pointing at the map. 
 :aok

100Coogn

if you zoom right in on map, then zoom your view you can click dead center of town and start hitting it first shot, then adjustments in yards (i think?) around that spot. firing again centers target where you adjusted to, ie the gun auto adjusts for cruiser movement to try and keep to the spot you set (or adjusted to)
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37