Author Topic: palin did great job  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Re: palin did great job
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2008, 08:34:21 PM »
Why?  Is he effete and sensitive?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2008, 06:53:50 AM »
Im conceding that Obama will most likely be the next president and I will support him until he screws up one time then I am going to be the dog on his ankle from that point on.

That plan should take you through Inauguration Day at least. Day two you'd better get a flea collar.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2008, 12:40:19 PM »

All liberals are, that's for sure.   :D
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2008, 02:16:54 PM »
As of today Palin is out campaigning, instead of talking about issues she resorts to bashing Obama.

Could this be a proof that they already lost on issues?

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2008, 02:23:20 PM »
what issues?

To the mob that's an undecided electorate, the only issues now revolve around who can spin what. On the other side, the dems are busy playing the same game AND rounding up homeless felons and illeagls and passing out the right to vote to folks that have not earned it.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 02:30:04 PM »

You know what Dago? I'm a Liberal and I get tired of that "effeminate" tag- you better hope we never meet because if we do I'll slap you and pull your hair.

:furious

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »
...and you keep a brick in your purse.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2008, 02:36:44 PM »
Fortunately, or unfortunately, the economy is so big now that it just might block out the character attacks. The economy is a losing battle for McCain/Palin at this point and I don't see how he can dig himself out of it.

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2008, 02:37:57 PM »
You know what Dago? I'm a Liberal and I get tired of that "effeminate" tag- you better hope we never meet because if we do I'll slap you and pull your hair.

Dago is maverick, he'll vote Obama...

Offline JVX84

• Zinc Member
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »
Hm, I thought the whole ordeal was painful to watch.

I mean, I physically cringed as I heard one cliche after another from both persons, more so from Palin. The way they were dodging the questions was embarrassing. It was so clearly palpable that they had their give or six talking points and they'd do anything to channel any question towards them.

Why I endured it is beyond me. Waste of my time, but I was curious and hopeful about Palin. Now I'm sorely disappointed. Just another brick in the wall.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »
Like someone pointed out earlier, if the moderatpr was British, both candidates would be torn to pieces with hard-hitting questions.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2008, 12:49:45 AM »
still awaiting film of these legendary incisive interviews from the metro sexual monotone effete brit journalists.

bring it, bananas.

we got O'Reeeelly.

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2008, 01:09:37 AM »
Cough... as McCain camp screams about "gotcha journalism" and "media bias"

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2008, 04:08:44 AM »
still awaiting film of these legendary incisive interviews from the 6'3" 200lb ex-rower brit journalists.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sCo7qbzEX3c

there ya go :)
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2008, 08:21:41 PM »
As of today Palin is out campaigning, instead of talking about issues she resorts to bashing Obama.

Could this be a proof that they already lost on issues?

Thats because it's all the GOP has.. They can't talk about issues because they fail at them. The only thing they are good at is bashing the other guy.

After watching that debate, I think I'd vomit if McCain and Palin get in the WH. I'm sorry but I don't need a VP whom thinks she needs to talk to people like they are in elementary school. Obama is far from my perfect candidate, but if the McCain/Palin combo is the "best" the Republicans can come up with I feel sad for this country.

I at least had a little hope before, thinking that not matter how bad Bush was, they couldn't find a pair worse that Bush/Cheney. Man was I ever wrong after seeing what the GOP has come up with this time..
"strafing"