Author Topic: Skyrock IQ thread  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock IQ thread
« on: October 02, 2008, 09:52:23 PM »
Since he obviously feels he is not getting enough attention with his Palin bashing, and now his poll on her IQ, I say, let's poll your thoughts on his IQ?

I say low 80's.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
Re: Skyrock IQ thread
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:21 PM »
OOoo where do I start?? I'll give him a 50 on guitar playing.  :rofl
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 09:55:35 PM »
I think you're out of line and in.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:56:18 PM »
Palin IQ/6 = Skyrock IQ

I think that would be close.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:37 PM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 10:00:42 PM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

6- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". Issues with any breach of rules should be brought to HTC's attention via email at support@hitechcreations.com.

I am not picking at anyone.  I just felt a poll was in order considering his poll.

Offline MoeRon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 10:01:22 PM »
Lotteries are a tax for people who suck at math.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 10:01:26 PM »
Jeez.... I felt I was complimenting him.  

BTW, what number is that rule about no back seat moderators?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »
Aw what the Hell, it'll make him feel special for being mentioned IN a thread HE DIDN'T start ABOUT Palin.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 10:05:31 PM »
Theres a bit more to this thread than meets the eye (and if you'll notice, I was right Bodhi! :aok)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »
6- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". Issues with any breach of rules should be brought to HTC's attention via email at support@hitechcreations.com.

I am not picking at anyone.  I just felt a poll was in order considering his poll.

And he was not talking about you.  I guess you can't see the disconnect.  Oh, and trust me, the email was already sent.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 10:07:53 PM »
  Oh, and trust me, the email was already sent.

Seriously?  You're worse than I thought...

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 10:10:31 PM »
And he was not talking about you.  I guess you can't see the disconnect.  Oh, and trust me, the email was already sent.

:cry

Can't win in a debate so remove the opponent.  You remind me of Obama and his shock police trying to silence opposition.

Offline Carrel

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 10:17:18 PM »

Are you kidding me? My God man- the big complaint against us Libs is we have no humor and you just prove that point.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
Seriously?  You're worse than I thought...

Say what you want.  I don't care.  A direct attack such as this isn't constructive in any way.  I may not like Skyrock as much as any of you... I've been in many arguments with him  in-game, and he'll attest to that, as will my squad members.  That does not mean that I condone starting a thread like this.  It's a grossly immature action by individuals who can't actually reason out a constructive argument against him... It feels like elementary school with you people.  Everyone yells as loud as possible like 8 year olds. Any constructive argument is drowned out by morons who don't know how to debate, and simply scream louder.  On these boards, it just so happens most of you are already in the Republican Club and all agree to a fault with what one of your other "good ole boys" types, anyway.

Albeit, he is grossly immature (Skyrock), in general, on the boards at most times.  That does not make this thread acceptable.
-Ambrose Bierce