Author Topic: Skyrock IQ thread  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Re: Skyrock IQ thread
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »
Look, Skyrocks post have been pretty funny to me... SURE he is trolling and by now, he has caught wayyyyy over his limit.  I don't believe that he actually believes much of the stuff he is typing.  Just take it with a grain of salt from someone who likes to do the same thing to others (in person though)  He is having more fun seeing the REACTIONS to whatever he types.  I was a working musician for several years and it is kinda the same mindset, you sort of feed off of the reactions of other people to what you do or say.  No sense in taking him or his banter all that serious... Just don't swim so close to the bait!  I think he is just having fun at your expense... Some of you more than others, of course!  :aok
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 10:35:04 PM »
4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

If HT enforced this rule like it was written, 75% of the posts in here would be deleted. I don't think this thread comes even close, compared to a lot of others ones I have read in here.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 10:38:11 PM by SFCHONDO »
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 10:36:43 PM »
Skyrock started a thread about someone else's IQ...  Seems fair to start a thread about his.  I don't see any insults, just a numerical assessment of the intelligence of someone who has been the single most consistent troll in this forum in the last month or two, and who called on the members of this forum to make the same numerical assessment of the intelligence of another person.

Not really sure how one thing is ok (consistent trollish behavior including an IQ poll) and the other isn't (another IQ poll).

Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 10:54:12 PM »

And, not that I agree in this particular instance, but:

Still, a worthy thread!  :salute
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »
Really? i don't see any reason to lock it.
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline brad13

• Copper Member
      • Hovercontrol
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »
Guys don't worry about moray37! He's made personally offending posts towards me and I'll admit I have too, but moray37 your in no position to say that this is abusive behavior when I've seen you post way worse stuff then that! Thats all I'm going to say, but moray37 I'd suggest finding something better to do then this post!  :noid   :rock            No harm intened! <S>  :devil
"The English had hit upon a splendid joke. They intended to catch me or to bring me down."-Manfred Von Richthofen

Check out: Hovercontrol.com

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 11:28:10 PM »
Skyrock started a thread about someone else's IQ...  Seems fair to start a thread about his.  I don't see any insults, just a numerical assessment of the intelligence of someone who has been the single most consistent troll in this forum in the last month or two, and who called on the members of this forum to make the same numerical assessment of the intelligence of another person.

Not really sure how one thing is ok (consistent trollish behavior including an IQ poll) and the other isn't (another IQ poll).

The premise the thread is based upon, i.e. skyschmuck's IQ , and it being a given that skyschlock; having no discernible IQ, and there being no evidence provided by anything he's ever posted as being indicative of ever having a detectable IQ (even before his terrible self inflicted mental castration tragedy and the subsequent funeral for what little was left of the ferret brain he had to work with to begin with), the entire postulation regarding comparison of skyschlubs' mental acumen with an obviously functional human female politician (regardless of party affiliation) is rendered irrevocably moot.

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »
This is what happens when you chug the liberal koolaid.  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »
The premise the thread is based upon, i.e. skyschmuck's IQ , and it being a given that skyschlock; having no discernible IQ, and there being no evidence provided by anything he's ever posted as being indicative of ever having a detectable IQ (even before his terrible self inflicted mental castration tragedy and the subsequent funeral for what little was left of the ferret brain he had to work with to begin with), the entire postulation regarding comparison of skyschlubs' mental acumen with an obviously functional human female politician (regardless of party affiliation) is rendered irrevocably moot.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 11:49:42 PM »
Say what you want.  I don't care.  A direct attack such as this isn't constructive in any way.  I may not like Skyrock as much as any of you... I've been in many arguments with him  in-game, and he'll attest to that, as will my squad members.  That does not mean that I condone starting a thread like this.  It's a grossly immature action by individuals who can't actually reason out a constructive argument against him... It feels like elementary school with you people.  Everyone yells as loud as possible like 8 year olds. Any constructive argument is drowned out by morons who don't know how to debate, and simply scream louder.  On these boards, it just so happens most of you are already in the Republican Club and all agree to a fault with what one of your other "good ole boys" types, anyway.

Albeit, he is grossly immature (Skyrock), in general, on the boards at most times.  That does not make this thread acceptable.

Its a joke Dude...kinda like your a joke.You have slammed me and others. Now your crying on Skyrocks behalf?
Obtuse man, just obtuse. and two faced  :mad:
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2008, 12:13:01 AM »
Off Topic: Kaw1000 - Love the avatar!  I am cranking out a sign very similar to that in photoshop sometime over the weekend... Thanks for the idea!
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2008, 12:36:26 AM »
IN
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2008, 02:20:06 AM »
scriptor pro obfirmo
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2008, 02:23:46 AM »
In.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2008, 03:15:34 AM »
Its a joke Dude...kinda like your a joke.You have slammed me and others. Now your crying on Skyrocks behalf?
Obtuse man, just obtuse. and two faced  :mad:

If I've slammed you... it was on an issue.  Plain and simple.  It's become a damned republo mob here, all looking to bash anyone who doesn't think the specific way that they do..  There are people uncomfortable to post their views on this BBS because others on here attack each other so vehemently.  That and for some reason they care what strangers out in the ether of the internet actually think of them.  I have neither problem.  I've only gotten fed up with this lately, so I really don't give a rat's bellybutton about being nice anymore.... not a single one of you was respectful to me prior, so why should I respect your views anymore? 

"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce