Author Topic: Big Brother is here  (Read 392 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Big Brother is here
« on: October 05, 2008, 10:58:14 PM »
Yeeeaaaa.
Just gotta love that Dept of Homeland Security.

NOT!!

"An appropriations bill signed by President Bush last week allows the controversial National Applications Office to begin operating a stringently limited version of a program that would turn military spy satellites on the US, sharing imagery with other federal, state, and local government agencies. The government's own watchdog agency, the Government Accountability Office, has warned in an unpublished report that the more expansive program in the offing lacks adequate safeguards to protect privacy and civil liberties........"

"But as a draft charter for the Office makes clear, officials at the Department of Homeland Security hope to branch out from these traditional applications, providing assistance and information to domestic law enforcement agencies. "

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20081005-new-surveillance-program-will-turn-military-satellites-on-us.html
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re: Big Brother is here
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »
Thank God we repassed that Patriot Act! Don't you feel safer now?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »
No!! I think in the near future they will require us to where gps devices under our skin.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »
The IRS is now empowered to conduct 'sting operations.'  :eek:

Our leaders have let us down by violating their oath of office and when they swore to uphold the Constitution they must have been thinking of their own psychedelic version.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 11:31:59 PM »
you do realize that your phone conversations may have been recorded. If you have had a telephone conversation with someone who has talked to someone over the border - including canada- there is a high possibility your conversations have been recorded.
Gotta luv Dubya and da boyz
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 11:33:55 PM »
I call out of the country at least three times a week and I am sure they got some real juicy stuff from me and the wife.

This has been going on since the creation of the NSA and the HSO makes no difference on that.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 11:38:28 PM »
No!! I think in the near future they will require us to where gps devices under our skin.

Hey, that's a brilliant idea! Think about it, when the GPS data is saved into huge databases it will be possible to know the exact location of every person at the time a crime was committed. No more robberies, burglars, homicides, jail escapees...! Everyone without one has to be comprehended and given a choice of leaving the country, going to jail or getting the device.

I need to immediately contact my friend and tell him to contact his representive to tell about this great idea. This will be the holy grail of crime prevention and investigation.

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 11:44:05 PM »
Hey, that's a brilliant idea! Think about it, when the GPS data is saved into huge databases it will be possible to know the exact location of every person at the time a crime was committed. No more robberies, burglars, homicides, jail escapees...! Everyone without one has to be comprehended and given a choice of leaving the country, going to jail or getting the device.

I need to immediately contact my friend and tell him to contact his representive to tell about this great idea. This will be the holy grail of crime prevention and investigation.

The days of demolition man will come.... can't wait. I'll be underground. Be well!
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 12:35:50 AM »

I'll need a new answering machine message soon. I'll think i'll go with a boris and natasha motif again this year.

"diddly bush. go ahead".

I figure anybody saying anything really stupid after opening with that, is pretty unlikely.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 12:43:46 AM »
you do realize that your phone conversations may have been recorded. If you have had a telephone conversation with someone who has talked to someone over the border - including canada- there is a high possibility your conversations have been recorded.
Gotta luv Dubya and da boyz

meh who makes calls these days...

we TEXT!  You're lucky if you have encryption connection too :aok :aok

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 12:44:35 AM »
Thank God we repassed that Patriot Act! Don't you feel safer now?

Isn't it amazing how EeVile Booosh barely got it through the Bi-partisan Senate?

The Senate last week voted 89-10 to approve the compromise package, which covers 16 provisions in the act that are set to expire on March 10.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 02:40:38 AM »
meh who makes calls these days...

we TEXT!  You're lucky if you have encryption connection too :aok :aok

Somehow I think 'they' have your encryption beat before you even press 'send.'

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2008, 04:33:35 AM »
/Just close your curtains when you are naked in your home..... LOL.. They have been watching us for 30 years.
See Rule #6

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 08:13:24 AM »
Please it has been longer than that. Did you guys see "Enemy of the State"? That movie just proved that they can and will do anything to anyone at anytime.

:D
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline sluggish

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »

Ummm...

Without trying to sound like a tinfoil hat freaky-deaky, do yourself a favor and give your passport about thirty seconds in your microwave.  That should be enough to disable the tracking device built into it...