Author Topic: Pyro's new rules  (Read 3589 times)

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
Re: Pyro's new rules
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 11:41:23 AM »

EDIT:  Just created an account at FlameWarriors.net  :D

Me to , see you there.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »
lame...  your board and all, but still lame.  I enjoyed the discussion here, too veteran-heavy to be an accurate cross section of society, but that's why I like(d) it.  Why not an unmoderated politics subforum or something else that doesn't split the community like this does?  Bah, it's your ball, take it home if you want to...

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 11:59:30 AM »
I may have to sign up over there too.
I'll miss Laz, Hangtime, Yeager, and Rip, going at it with RPM, Crockett, and Midnight Target.
I actually learned quite a bit reading posts from all these guys. Since I usually take lunch at my desk, it's made for some great reading.

Everyone but yeager, crocket and rip are already over there.

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 12:11:01 PM »
Censorship rears its ugly head. I have learned alot in these threads, from some pretty

Intelligent guys. See you all in the other forums!! I have lots to say! and wooo hoo

No censorship!! Let the games begin!!!! 

bye- bye    bye -bye   :t
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »
欢迎你门到北京。对代同志象春天般的温暖。谢谢同志门。
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
Many feel very strongly about those topics. I know I do. So I say good deal. At least here it'll be across the board and be even distributed.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ChickenHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »
An unfortunate decision.

A couple more weeks and the election will be over.  Things would have gotten back to normal.

Since religion and politics are a part of everyone in the world and have an effect on everything we do, there will be a lot of gray areas now and IMHO this will cause more problems then it fixes.

I understand HTC's need to have a clean board and that it drains a lot of their resources to keep it that way.  I think they would be happy to have the o-club membership drop dramatically so as to make it more manageable.  Good for them but bad for us who have learned a lot here over the years.
Do not attribute to malice what can be easily explained by incompetence, fear, ignorance or stupidity, because there are millions more garden variety idiots walking around in the world than there are blackhearted Machiavellis.

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »
No religion or politics?  What should we talk about?  Hmmmmm...I have this extremely interesting mole on my shoulder...
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »
(Austin Powers) M M Mo MoOoo Moo Moola mola moOlA... MOLE Mole Mole... anyone for guacaMOLE.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2008, 01:43:43 PM »
No religion or politics?  What should we talk about?  Hmmmmm...

Paris Hilton!!!

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »
I hated to see it happen, but I sure saw it coming. No doubt, I contributed to it to some extent, I will not deny that. I cannot blame them in the least, I know I'd hate to have to come in here and clean this place up on a regular basis. I'm sure it was a serious problem at the HTC offices on a regular basis.

That said, the list of prohibited subjects will no doubt grow. The subjects already banned have such far reaching implications that most issues of any real importance cannot be discussed without going in to those subjects that cannot be discussed.

It could become quite boring and empty in here.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2008, 01:50:58 PM »
Have fun on your other forum.   :salute

Dog picture thread eh?
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »
I'll miss Laz, Hangtime, Yeager, and Rip, going at it with RPM, Crockett, and Midnight Target.
I actually learned quite a bit reading posts from all these guys. Since I usually take lunch at my desk, it's made for some great reading.

Nothing but degenerates over there, you'll fit right in. :D

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2008, 02:01:43 PM »
You're not leaving without me bro. :)  I'm signed up over there as SportsDad. :rock

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2008, 02:03:53 PM »
I hated to see it happen, but I sure saw it coming. No doubt, I contributed to it to some extent, I will not deny that. I cannot blame them in the least, I know I'd hate to have to come in here and clean this place up on a regular basis. I'm sure it was a serious problem at the HTC offices on a regular basis.

That said, the list of prohibited subjects will no doubt grow. The subjects already banned have such far reaching implications that most issues of any real importance cannot be discussed without going in to those subjects that cannot be discussed.

It could become quite boring and empty in here.

I don't think it will be boring and empty. We just post like we speak to one another in real life. I rarely bring up race, religion or politics among friends simply because we may not agree upon those 3 subjects and I'd like to maintain friendships based on trust, not opinions.  Close friends, its cool to talk about those issues because you already have that trusted forged into the friendship, and differences of opinions (in race, politics or religion) cannot melt that forged friendship.