Author Topic: Here ya go Falc :)  (Read 3486 times)

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
Re: Here ya go Falc :)
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2008, 09:19:51 PM »
....ahhh but do you try to accomplish that goal with skill, or dweebery? It just seems to me that the "dweebary" part of the mission plan is what "could" give the Bops a bad name.  Just something to think about.

I'm speechless (for once)

:rofl
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »
                     ^
                      l
                      l
                      l
                      l
            WHAT A DWEEB!!!!!!!!!!

HE EVEN STOLE MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2008, 10:30:12 PM »
I remember you saying it on 200 right afterward. All in fun bro. :)
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
everyone has to be good at something
Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2008, 09:42:32 AM »
LOL my apologies for posting the screenie and stirring things up.

As I said in a previous post, I joked with Falconwing at the time that I thought it would make a good screenshot.  It did.  He laughed, I laughed, I gave JollyFE grief for the HO shot when there were so many 110s pointed at me.

It just wasn't that big a deal other then being funny.

I agree its a funny shot, and I've been in that position before. After the HO, I just move on to the next fight, no big deal.

The only reason I posted what I did was to point out that this kind of behavior is one of the things that got the arenas split. The Bops, as well as the other big squads are the ones who CAN dictate how the arena grows, or fails. I'm not trying to single out the Bops, for the most part they are a great bunch of guys, I just think that those who have the "ability" to control things in the game should have the "responsibility" to lead things in a positive direction, not toward the slums arenas we had before. 

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2008, 09:51:44 AM »
....ahhh but do you try to accomplish that goal with skill, or dweebery? It just seems to me that the "dweebary" part of the mission plan is what "could" give the Bops a bad name.  Just something to think about.

Well we've heard this story before.  You talking skill and just what is your skill gonna do for ya?  We don't care about "dweebery", or we'd be pitching a bunch of anguish about all the times we've been ganged and ho'd and such.  It just don't matter to us as we play for the fun and not the skill.  I'm not gonna criticize you for your style of play and we expect not to be for our style.  We don't game the game for score nor do we just whord for the sake of doing it.  Most of us have flown together for years and I mean back to the old AW days of old.  I come here to relax among friends and relieve some frustrations of the real world life, not to worry about skill.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1

awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »
LOL my apologies for posting the screenie and stirring things up.

As I said in a previous post, I joked with Falconwing at the time that I thought it would make a good screenshot.  It did.  He laughed, I laughed, I gave JollyFE grief for the HO shot when there were so many 110s pointed at me.

It just wasn't that big a deal other then being funny.

Lol Corky, don't sweat it bro!  This comes up usually whenever any post has anything with BOP in it.  We got it but some of the camp followers just didn't.  You've always been a class act <S>.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!