Author Topic: A film of me running for adonai  (Read 21336 times)

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
A film of me running for adonai
« on: October 12, 2008, 06:55:27 AM »
Hey adonai i thought i would post a film of me running from our 1v1. 
http://www.4shared.com/file/66619299/c9eeec6c/runaway.html

If you watch it you can see me drag you away from your friends and turn into you when i thought i was clear for a 1v1.  I only ran when i could see your wingman and a p51 headed my way, i find it hard to believe you wanted a 1v1 considering you were flying with a wingman.  My SA isn't that great but even i can spot when a gang is about to occur- I was running from a 3v1 not a 1v1.  You're well known as a channel 200 diva, but please make your comments based on fact.

Below is an film of someone actually running from a 1v1 (if you can call it a 1v1)- wonder what his excuse was? out of gas? internet lagging? http://www.4shared.com/file/66619358/139ef9c1/adonai.html

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 06:58:44 AM by thrila »
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline MjTalon

• Gold Member
      • 82nd FG Home
Re: A film of me running for adonai
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 06:58:46 AM »
INteresting

S.A.P.P.
Cavalier - 82nd F.G
Group Commanding Officer

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 07:11:05 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 07:17:46 AM »
Nothing wrong here.  :aok

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2008, 07:19:39 AM »
In
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 07:25:47 AM »
Adnoia isn't realy that good to begin with, why we should post about his skilless, picktard ways is beyond me. I don't know how mant times I asked him to DA, but he always comes with the excuse, "The DA is gay." when all he wants is a 1v1.

oh btw...... IN!
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 08:03:48 AM »

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 09:51:10 AM »
I don't normally get into things like this, but I gotta back my man Thrila (<S> bud). The evidence is contrary to what Adonai spouted off on 200. The other Corsair and Pony were keeping in range of the chase. If they were to break off, the little list on the side would have reflected that at the start.

Also, in instances like this, I absolutely love the fact that films can be auto-recorded now.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 09:54:46 AM by thndregg »
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 09:52:14 AM »
Talk about massive "fail".   Geez.    :rofl :rofl

WTFG Thrila.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 10:24:04 AM »

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 10:35:08 AM »
Kill whenever you can. Run whenever it seems like the thing to do. De-tune 200, I'd like to get rid of it. And let us all quit pretending there is any "fair" or "unfair" in the MA skies.  :rolleyes:

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 10:37:31 AM »
If you watch it you can see me drag you away from your friends and turn into you when i thought i was clear for a 1v1.  I only ran when i could see your wingman and a p51 headed my way, i find it hard to believe you wanted a 1v1 considering you were flying with a wingman.  My SA isn't that great but even i can spot when a gang is about to occur- I was running from a 3v1 not a 1v1.  You're well known as a channel 200 diva, but please make your comments based on fact.

You engaged me then disengaged, I turned towards 92 since you were simply extending away climbing - I stated on range leave the 109 alone,
only after the other 109 engaged you later I returned from 92 to see you shot him down.

Now did I gang you in that fight? Answer that thrila. Did I purposely gang you with the P51 and 109? Did all 3 of us dive on you?
Check the range of those cons when you disengaged and I left towards 92. Did I once turn bad towards you when they DID show up?

You were right to extend away, only after I blasted you on 200 I see then the P-51 6k away - Hence why I didn't bother to re-engage.
I have had good fights with you in the past, only reason I got steamed I never seen you disengage after 1 turn then climb away,
but I only re-engaged when N0rmal called out he was going down, hence your 1 on 1 with him was over, whatever happen to p51 I don't know,
I had to deal with a P-51 taking off when I came down and seen where you were again, and came down on you.

So you haven't answered yet - Have I ever ganged you, or in fact this fight - gang you 2 on 1?  Last 3 times we fought I have on film, we both disengaged once during the furball,  and I never said anything - we have had very good fights - this one I just got ticked simply the disengage
when all cons were no where close to "picking" range.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 10:59:32 AM »
Adonai, I've been ganged by many, all the while flying my cartoon Ki-61 which is always dubbed "a POS" on here.   It happens, the film speaks volumes of what this game has become.   "When 1 vs 1's fail and we need help."   

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »
 :rofl  :aok Thrila
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 11:21:22 AM »
Adonai, I've been ganged by many, all the while flying my cartoon Ki-61 which is always dubbed "a POS" on here.   It happens, the film speaks volumes of what this game has become.   "When 1 vs 1's fail and we need help."   

Everyone gets ganged, any rook will answer if I see a 1 on 1 going on I ask if someone needs help before I even dive in. Usually I will
appologise on 200 and explain why I dove in afterwards, This tour I am not doing that - simply until someone dies I won't dive in anymore.

Problem is every country ignores any engagement rules - yesterday had a very nice 1 on 1 with lonmower going out middle no where,
6 knits decide to ho/ram me in process - I didn't disengage, figured he'd either tell them off or let me get picked, I never once mentioned it.

You can't exactly call off 6 guys in a furball area, however I did believe I was far enough away from fight nobody would intervene unless they
were shooting for another kill in their "score" - Some still forget this is a video game.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 11:24:07 AM by Adonai »