Author Topic: new to it  (Read 901 times)

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
new to it
« on: October 12, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »
Iv never used offline mission editor, what is it and how do i work it

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
Re: new to it
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 05:40:22 PM »
The offline mission editor allows you to create offline missions. Check out some of the ones in the wiki (click the link in the sticky).

Unfortunately though the mission editor hasn't been updated since the new version release and is not working at this time.  :cry
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline SKYGUNS

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 05:55:26 PM »
The offline mission editor allows you to create offline missions. Check out some of the ones in the wiki (click the link in the sticky).

Unfortunately though the mission editor hasn't been updated since the new version release and is not working at this time.  :cry

ok, that does suck,

how do i get the other peoples missions, i saw them on a list on wiki

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 06:14:30 PM »
download them to the offmiss folder in the Aces High folder located

C: drive/program files/htc

You will then see them when you click on offline missions in game. Keep in mind that most of those missions are on the Ndisles map and you will need to be on the proper map to see the missions in offline.

Pay attention to the missions when you download them to see if they need you to download a new terrain or not and to note which terrain you need loaded.

Once you have them downloaded you can check to see which terrain you need as well by checking hte bax that says (or something that means the same) see missions for all terrains. This will then tell you which terrain to go back and load.

enjoy
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave