Author Topic: A Newer Type of Flying  (Read 1779 times)

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
Re: A Newer Type of Flying
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »
There, I fixed it so that it makes sense.  You struggle with grammar much or are you just lazy about it?  Annoying to have to decipher your posts to simply understand your meaning.

It's abundantly clear to me now that you have a lot of trouble differentiating between stating personal tastes and insulting other's tastes.  I attempted to show my musical influences.  All you've done is insult them.  Simply stating your disinterest and supplying reasons for such would be a lot more creative and helpful.

But with all the opportunities you've been provided to do so you simply rag on others.  Sad.

It who i am you don't like me then don't post back to me i really don't care if my spelling is right or not.
Fear and death in the wings, in thrall of those fallen from grace
Petty is as petty does, witness the mass disgrace.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2008, 05:11:01 PM »
This is a message board, where people write each other messages.  If people have trouble even comprehending your messages you may want to take the time to work on your communication skills.  I'm not trying to tell you I'm the perfect grammar and spelling king, but taking the time to include some punctuation will go a long way for you.

Here, how about some flaming lips?  lots of crossover and influences to inspire all kinds of music fiends out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgTVzmQu_Mk

I'm a big fan of the girl on skates :D  One show of theirs I went to the band dumped a couple thousand laser pointers in the crowd.  The band and the stage were covered in mirrors, it was intense.

Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »
This is a message board, where people write each other messages.  If people have trouble even comprehending your messages you may want to take the time to work on your communication skills.  I'm not trying to tell you I'm the perfect grammar and spelling king, but taking the time to include some punctuation will go a long way for you.

Here, how about some flaming lips?  lots of crossover and influences to inspire all kinds of music fiends out there.

I'm a big fan of the girl on skates :D  One show of theirs I went to the band dumped a couple thousand laser pointers in the crowd.  The band and the stage were covered in mirrors, it was intense.

In.

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »

Hmm, I've never them except their performance in the 'VH1 Honors the Who' thing, which was pretty poor. Cool sound :aok

I prefer classic/hard rock myself, bleeding into blues on one end and the beginnings of metal on the other.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 05:42:28 PM by Motherland »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2008, 05:41:03 PM »
See Rule #4

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2008, 06:25:04 PM »
That's his third "In" on this thread.  That's 3 strikes, your out!

Offline glock89

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2008, 07:16:35 PM »
That's his third "In" on this thread.  That's 3 strikes, your out!
HOMERUN.  :D

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2008, 09:00:19 PM »
Flaming Lips fn rule. I've seen them live a couple times and it's always a blast. Yoshimi vs. the Pink Robots in 5.1 Dolby surround is a musical masterpiece to behold.
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2008, 10:40:29 AM »
Dear God, PLEASE don't put anymore "kanye" or any other hip/hop or rap crap on these boards. Words can't express how bad this "music" :rofl is.

peace out YO   

fo shizzle
(whatever the @#$ that BS means)

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2008, 10:50:16 AM »
Whoops!

Uncommon Valor - Jedi Mind Tricks (featuring Ill Bill)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6KAcGjCu0&feature=related