Author Topic: CV Control  (Read 2306 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: CV Control
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »
Hello Fugita & Cap,

I will coordinate with you guys via PM when I get into the arena.  Not sure how many Pigs will join me tonight, but as a few days go by I am sure I can wrangle a few of my severely afflicted ADD squadmates to help.  Cap1 is that your in game name Sir?  If it is not, then when you see me log in please PM me so I know who you are.  Of course I could always look for the extremely poorly flown F6f. :lol  Another question that I have is how to deal with things such as side switching for score reasons by these bozos without doing bozoish things myself to combat them.  Your thoughts?

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »
Hello Fugita & Cap,

I will coordinate with you guys via PM when I get into the arena.  Not sure how many Pigs will join me tonight, but as a few days go by I am sure I can wrangle a few of my severely afflicted ADD squadmates to help.  Cap1 is that your in game name Sir?  If it is not, then when you see me log in please PM me so I know who you are.  Of course I could always look for the extremely poorly flown F6f. :lol  Another question that I have is how to deal with things such as side switching for score reasons by these bozos without doing bozoish things myself to combat them.  Your thoughts?

Way

my ingame is 1LTCAP. i'm not sure about how to deal with the sideswitchers. there's a few in there. i may not be on tonight till about 11pm eastern, as i have to work on someone's car at their home tonight. i'll be on tomorrow and friday nights though.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »
my ingame is 1LTCAP. i'm not sure about how to deal with the sideswitchers. there's a few in there. i may not be on tonight till about 11pm eastern, as i have to work on someone's car at their home tonight. i'll be on tomorrow and friday nights though.......
I am sure that I will be on at least til 1-1:30 AM.  I will check out MW early then swap to LW and try to get my squaddies to switch over with me for a bit.  I will have BillyD with me for sure, he is my wing's Killer-Pig.  This actually sounds fun!  OOOOOHH FUN FIGHTING COMING TO AN ARENA NEAR YOU!

Later,

Way

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 02:30:04 PM »
The side switching he was refering to is rare. I myself have not seen it happen but I was on while the ranting was going on. "IF" it did happen as advertised, I'd say it was dweebish too.

I will probably be on some tonight, low number team .... look for my 38.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 02:33:15 PM »

Nooooo...you need to fly goons more - and for the other side  :D
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 06:14:50 PM »
The side switching he was refering to is rare. I myself have not seen it happen but I was on while the ranting was going on. "IF" it did happen as advertised, I'd say it was dweebish too.

For or against you Sir.  Does not Matter to me...

<Salute> to the Headhunters :salute

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2008, 12:16:16 AM »
Get your rank up and no worries mate. Did you text him to alert him of situation?
See Rule #6

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »
That would be a great idea..... if u switch sides from the country you logged on in, you cannot move any cv for an hr

HTC should consider this
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 05:29:56 AM »
Hello Fugita & Cap,

Way

Ok guys, so far so good. Got some positive feedback from some squaddies. Didn't make it over last night due to the fact we were winged up with Aces n 8s. Great squad if you ever get a chance to fly with them. I'm going to try to get us rallied tonight. If that doesn't go down, and even if it does, I'm pushing for tomorrow night definitely for the few hours before FSO.

Do you think they'll let me bring my Ki-84? :rock

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 07:35:24 AM »
And this is just another reason i don't give 2 hoots in hell about taking a base.
Lighten up Francis

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2008, 07:41:34 AM »
And this is just another reason i don't give 2 hoots in hell about taking a base.

the most fun thing about trying to take bases, is that it almost ALWAYS starts a good fight. :D :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2008, 08:01:25 AM »

Then we'll do our best to give you the opportunity to defend a base :D

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2008, 08:25:26 AM »
I was in MW last night and didn't see any of you. Oh well no big deal. It would be nice if the numbers were a little higher there. As far as the CV thing goes, let him have it. If it's that important to him to switch and pull that kind of move so be it. Too bad there weren't any uppers of the CV ( Like CAP said ).
This kind of thing happens in all the arenas. It's just more obvious in MW. Don't let the score potato get to you.   :D
325th Checkertails

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »
I was in MW last night and didn't see any of you. Oh well no big deal. It would be nice if the numbers were a little higher there. As far as the CV thing goes, let him have it. If it's that important to him to switch and pull that kind of move so be it. Too bad there weren't any uppers of the CV ( Like CAP said ).
This kind of thing happens in all the arenas. It's just more obvious in MW. Don't let the score potato get to you.   :D

HEY DUDE....

my "getting home around 11'ish" turned into getting home around 3am'ish :rofl

i should be in there tonight.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2008, 09:36:54 AM »
I was there, saw Kuhn and a few others. was fun <S>