Author Topic: LCA's and ROOKS. Titanic Tuesday Huge success.  (Read 2392 times)

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Re: LCA's and ROOKS. Titanic Tuesday Huge success.
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2008, 12:56:27 AM »
KRIER welcome to the thread!!!!!!   :cry
See Rule #6

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2008, 04:42:41 AM »
BTW, Thanks OLDMAN!!!! this is what I love about the game.

rofl @ Oldmans post going RIGHT over y'er head.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2008, 06:21:17 AM »
LOL Oldman's post was as thick as you can lay the sarcasm on and it went right over your head.  Get in another NOE horde and send another vile pm DrSqueak.

:lol

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2008, 06:51:11 AM »
I was about to insult the LCA's skill level but thats not even worth it.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »
KRIER welcome to the thread!!!!!!   :cry

Keep showing the Community how moronic you are.   We laugh at you.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »
I think I'll take that as a compliment, thanks!

Don't forget to tell me where you are on Tuesday, I'll be the one wearing red.  :aok

you got the best idea yet.

there are very few peeps in AH i don't like, drdeathx, is on the top of my list, i wonder how many he actually PMed? with his tirade of verbal abuse? i do get alot of PMs,mostly its the nme saying good fight or to <S> me,  but his was one of the few that was negative,(negative is used, vicious was more like it)

so i guess what it comes down to is he is trying now to be cool, but he has burned so many bridges in AH,
 he could send me milk and cookies and i still would not pick a red guy off of his arse, or even warn him he is there.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2008, 12:02:47 PM »
So you play the game to avoid 'combat'?  You look for the empty base and attack it as 'strategy'?  The challenge being?

I love it when folks try and justify not fighting, by blaming the other guys for not defending or claiming it as strategy.

If you are so good at this stuff, then take your mob into the thick of the fighting and prove it.

Sadly what generally happens is if there is any resistance, the mob quick looks for another empty base to try and go to instead.
[/quot  Ok first of all you are putting  your ideas into my post... I never said I was good at this stuff..Fact... what stuff are you implying? I do not avoid fights....fact... You must be a troll.....fact..... Look me up and I will show you how I avoid fights in the DA......SLAP..... :rock
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »
Now this is some funny stuff.

444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2008, 12:23:09 PM »

I keep seeing in my minds eye, this vision of the 8th, 9th and RAF commanders in England sitting down to plan their campaign.

"Hmmm, lets see.  The Luftwaffe is based in Germany, France Holland etc.  It might be tough fighting our way through to the target.  Any ideas?"

"Yeah, lets use strategy and attack Scotland.  I'm guessing we can take a lot of real estate up that way without much trouble.  Then lets congratulate ourselves for doing it too.  Think of the propoganda!"

:rofl Ok there stud were is the front line? This game is not even close to being able to plan out anything...Maybe a mission here or there :O It's one giant gaggle..So are you suggesting that everyone playing should go to the place with the most dar?So if a country needs to take one base to win the map, we should go to the best defended gaggle to make you happy? So you must be implying that everyone that does not fly the way you think they should is wrong. I think you should get with HTC and write everyone an Ah rule book so we don't offend your arm chair ways of life......  :O  

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2008, 12:23:46 PM »
Keep showing the Community how moronic you are.   We laugh at you.   

Again..  Who is "we"?   karaya and masherbum?  :huh

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2008, 12:49:39 PM »
 :rofl Ok there stud were is the front line? This game is not even close to being able to plan out anything...Maybe a mission here or there :O It's one giant gaggle..So are you suggesting that everyone playing should go to the place with the most dar?So if a country needs to take one base to win the map, we should go to the best defended gaggle to make you happy? So you must be implying that everyone that does not fly the way you think they should is wrong. I think you should get with HTC and write everyone an Ah rule book so we don't offend your arm chair ways of life......  :O  

LOL you prove my point :)

The suggestion was made that this is all about strategy and organization.   To quote you.  "If a country needs to take one base to win the map...."

Great.  Go for it.  If winning the reset is what you are all about.  Knock yourself out.  But don't claim that it's strategy and tactics.

To quote you again  "This game is not even close to being able to plan out anything...Maybe a mission here or there."

I think you said what needed to be said.  :aok

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2008, 02:31:07 PM »
WAIT..you have ALL been duped. This must be a Dr.Death shade or..HE WOULD TALK IN CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2008, 04:11:11 PM »
LOL you prove my point :)

The suggestion was made that this is all about strategy and organization.   To quote you.  "If a country needs to take one base to win the map...."

Great.  Go for it.  If winning the reset is what you are all about.  Knock yourself out.  But don't claim that it's strategy and tactics.

To quote you again  "This game is not even close to being able to plan out anything...Maybe a mission here or there."

I think you said what needed to be said.  : I am all about having fun and making fun of  trolls who think everyone should be in 1 huge furball because that's what they like to do...That is what it sounds like u are trying to say...I like taking bases for my 15$ a month.We as a squad use the element of surprise to take bases because we do not count on other peoples help to take them..I do not have four hours a night to waste furballing over any one base..So what I mean about organization is I do not count on other folks besides squad members to do a particular job..Most people can't drop a hanger the way our squad has been trained to do. We will drop all hangers in jugs on one pass then take out what ever else needs to be taken out to be successful..If one person misses there hanger then the mission could fail horribly. It is a squad thing and it takes precision ,and practice that we pride ourselves in..Lately we have not been doing that kind of stuff. well this tour anyhow...So if we are not indulging in your massive pointless furball please don't be a troll about it...PS. your suggestion was pointed towards people using excuses not to fight or furball get your facts strait :huh

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2008, 06:17:46 PM »
changed my post.  Just wanted to add, that I don't think most furballers furball, because they want to have air combat.  It is not wastefull.  Using that term implies that we are not playing the game as you see fit. We do it for the fight, and it is fun, which is what a game should be.  We look for the fight, because we want combat.  I don't see why both camps can't co-exist.  I'd like to see an arena where If one base is under attack, the solution is to go to another base where no one is and too busy elsewhere. 

If The US was invaded by Canada, would we just let them take New England, while we take Quebec?  To me, this is the issue with base taking.  It is now at the point where it is mostly just a race to see who can capture the most bases...it doesn't all that much matter which ones you lose.  If a mission fails, there are plenty of other bases that you can go to.  There is no urgency, no reason not to.  As someone who prefers air combat, as oppossed to flying to a base and dropping a hangar the game becomes somewhat diluted.  If people are just going in mass to bases that are empty, on all sides, then where are the consistent big battles?  One would like to see more fights between bases, not fights that are generated from failed base capture/vulch fest, in which the other team simply disappears because the target base is to difficult to capture.  If bases are to promote air/ground combat then to me at least, it seems a mechanism that encourages people to fight over a particular base would be a good thing.  The game seems to lose a bit of flavor (again to me) when a field which is good enough to have a large mission go and take, should be important enough to want to defend and continue on the attack if capture fails.  I think it would add even more of a pride factor to squads when their best tactic/sepcialty isn't the fact that no one is there/knows a base is under attack.  All it really says, is that when you have a large advantage and no one to fight, you can take the base.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 07:03:54 PM by pluck »
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2008, 11:22:30 PM »
Negative worthless replies. Rokks dominated last TT plain and simple.... SALUTE ROOKS! Yall jealous hahahahahahah. You all are cryin on this thread cause we whomped ur arses!!!!! :cry
See Rule #6