Author Topic: Arena Cap  (Read 322 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Arena Cap
« on: October 18, 2008, 04:27:59 PM »
243/100

How is that possible?  I've noticed this a lot.  When I go to get into the orange arena it has a crazy number like that, or it may say 201/200.  Is it just me?

100Coogn
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
Re: Arena Cap
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 06:52:59 PM »
No, it isn't just you. The orange arena is full, the players are politely being told to go to other arenas.

Or as the help (game info/arenas) says,
The Aces High arenas use a dynamic or floating limit for the arenas where there are two, or more, of the same type. For instance, the two Late War arenas will show a limit that changes as the amount of players in these two arenas change.

The arena limits are governed as follows: As an example, if the Orange arena reaches a certain percentage of its maximum capacity, the server will adjust the Blue arena limit to a higher number. When the Blue arena reaches a certain percentage of its limit, then the Orange arena limit is raised. Conversely, the arena limits are also reduced in the same manner.

This gives the possibility of an arena limit being lower than the actual current number of players in that arena.
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 06:56:25 PM »
"Hello, Newman."

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 02:54:15 AM »
Thanks Panzzer, for clearing that up for me.  It's really not a big issue for me, I was just trying to understand the numbers.
 :aok

100Coogn
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear