Author Topic: Good Old Army Training  (Read 233 times)

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
Good Old Army Training
« on: October 21, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »

My unit had this thing when a sitiuation or conversation was in a
      negative light, we'd throw up a goat-sign which stood for, "Good Old Army Training".

In this case however, "Good Old AHII Training" has a very positive impact as I
      experienced yesterday. I was reunited with one of my long-lost "Ghostrider" comrades
      while in-game and asked him to run me through some fighter training that he had some
      knowledge on. He agreed and we hop into the training arena. Well, he knocked some
      rust off of me, buffed out a few bad habits I had, showed me several maneuvers to
      keep the fight "my-fight" and we had a blast.

Now we had only spent 30 or 40 minutes in the arena total, but when I was in
      the Blue arena lastnight and had an opportunity to really deploy the training I had
      recieved earlier that day, All I can say is, WOW! Scored my first 3 in a row and
      stayed alive for the RTB.

So those of you that dont spend any time in the training arena, you would
      really be suprised at what 30 minutes with someone who can point out certain
      details in the way you fly can do!      My special thanks and salutes to;

Hobo, Red, Gif and several others for
                                                      my victories yesterday.  :salute
RRWyld45  1138th "Rough Riders" Bomber Wing