Author Topic: Wife Aggro  (Read 1792 times)

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
Re: Wife Aggro
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »
wow you guys have it rough.i feel for ya all. :salute
 my wife sits behind me on couch and doesent say a word,she just watches.
 i ask her if she needs me for anything...her reply,no i just like to watch you fly,i think its neet.
 so i asked her if she wants to try,she says yeah but i want my own game loaded on my own puter.
 so i loaded it on her comp,went to walmart bought a cheap twisty stick (she aint getting my x45)
 plopped her bellybutton in front of it and began to xplain things to her.
 after the boring setup of stick/views/bla bla bla, she was ready for her first flight.
 i started her out offline,got her in the air and let her have fun.
 as with all things this game takes practice,and she is gradually getting better.
 she doesent spend alot of time on it,its kinda a mood thing for her.
 she has only been in the MW with me 2 times and she loves it so far.i,m not the best at teaching so sometimes it frustrates me trying to explain to her acm and all.

so if you see 2 havocs flying together in MW and one is a little squirly  that would be my babe
   ohhh and her call sign.......  wifeack  :rock

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 05:45:22 PM »
wow you guys have it rough.i feel for ya all. :salute
 my wife sits behind me on couch and doesent say a word,she just watches.
 i ask her if she needs me for anything...her reply,no i just like to watch you fly,i think its neet.
 so i asked her if she wants to try,she says yeah but i want my own game loaded on my own puter.
 so i loaded it on her comp,went to walmart bought a cheap twisty stick (she aint getting my x45)
 plopped her bellybutton in front of it and began to xplain things to her.
 after the boring setup of stick/views/bla bla bla, she was ready for her first flight.
 i started her out offline,got her in the air and let her have fun.
 as with all things this game takes practice,and she is gradually getting better.
 she doesent spend alot of time on it,its kinda a mood thing for her.
 she has only been in the MW with me 2 times and she loves it so far.i,m not the best at teaching so sometimes it frustrates me trying to explain to her acm and all.

so if you see 2 havocs flying together in MW and one is a little squirly  that would be my babe
   ohhh and her call sign.......  wifeack  :rock

awesome, does she drink beer with ya while your playing to?... :rock

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »
Now, that's an example of a good wife!  Mine leaves me alone because I make it very clear that I'm not to be disturbed, but she laughs when she hears me being serious and then I say the name "dogfart." :)
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »
 na she doesent drink beer,allthough that might be quite entertaining :rofl

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2008, 11:48:04 AM »
I tried to teach mine to fly once, boy was that funny, maybe I should try offline like you did.  Now I've gotta watch for another A20, great  :uhoh.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline ColSuave

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 01:32:34 PM »
Hahaha, that was definitely NOT a suave way to handle the situation.

Made me laugh, though. hahahahahahahahahahahaah

Well bieng suave isn't really why my friends call me that, it's a pretty ironic name. but that is a different story for a different time.
the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$