Author Topic: U.F.H.  (Read 646 times)

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
U.F.H.
« on: November 11, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »

Thought I would post this because I found the comparison quite humorous.

The "United Forums of HTC" of course works much like the good Ol U.S.A. We
          all know not everyone smartly makes the proper choices. Like the seatbelt or
          helmet law. Sure you could allow people to make the choice, but in order to
          feel like were doing good and saving lives, its law like it or not. Same in
          comparison here. Not everyone knows how to post or reply without insulting
          or smartly construct positive dialogue, so we must have law,(rules).

And much like real life if you break the law, Skuzzy locks you away!

RRWyld45  1138th "Rough Riders" Bomber Wing

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: U.F.H.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »
Not quite.

When you chose to break the forum rules, you have made the choice to forfeit your forum account at the same time.  Whether we act on that or not really depends on the severity and/or frequency of the event.

I look at it like this.  If you chose to break the forum rules quite often, then you are simply begging for your forum account to be shutdown.  We will capitulate, in this regard.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »

Skuzzy,dont dishumor the "funny".  :P

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 04:28:46 PM »

Skuzzy,dont dishumor the "funny".  :P

i think any other time he might've taken it as funny dude. but i also think he's tired of the  constant "button pushing" that's been happening. i know i would be by now. he's been controlling that ban stick much much better than i would be.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 08:48:21 PM »
i think any other time he might've taken it as funny dude. but i also think he's tired of the  constant "button pushing" that's been happening. i know i would be by now. he's been controlling that ban stick much much better than i would be.

I understand that,thats why I always try to keep mine upbeat or in a positive
               fashion. And when I do steam about the negativity,its usually humorous-sarcasm.

Nothing Neg about Skuzzy. He's doing just fine!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:51:45 PM by Wyld45 »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 09:40:14 PM »
                 I understand that,thats why I always try to keep mine upbeat or in a positive
               fashion. And when I do steam about the negativity,its usually humorous-sarcasm.

Nothing Neg about Skuzzy. He's doing just fine!

well, i kinda figured you were only trying to be funny. i don't recall ever reading a mean post, or any "button pushing" posts from you before.
 i was simply tossing in my 2 cents. now i'm broke!!
 :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Wyld45

• Copper Member
      • AH2 Rough Rider Bugler
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 02:35:52 AM »
well, i kinda figured you were only trying to be funny. i don't recall ever reading a mean post, or any "button pushing" posts from you before.
 i was simply tossing in my 2 cents. now i'm broke!!
 :rofl

Roger that Cap, preciate it.  :aok Oh hey,(pocket-reach)......
                       nevermind, its only 2 1/2 cent coins with the new prez on it.  :D

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 06:41:54 AM »
Well, not many people say it.  Skuzzy sir,  you do one heck of a job and I don't envy you one bit.  <S> and keep up the good work. 

You ever get to Florida, I will be more than happy to buy you a beverag at the local watering hole.
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 03:48:06 PM »
umm 1 beverage won't get it... takes at least a case.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »
^
^
^
 :rofl :rofl  Yeah, but with things the way they are, I may only be able to afford one.   :frown:  At least I can get the AH subscription past the wifey.  She says that it is a small price to pay for the knowledge that I am at home and not out chasing the "hoochies."
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."