Author Topic: Saturday Night Koth 11/15/08 ( what a blast )  (Read 1306 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Saturday Night Koth 11/15/08 ( what a blast )
« on: November 16, 2008, 03:00:27 PM »
Last nights KOTH was one of the most entertaining and fun KOTH's I have participated in this whole year.......

I hope and pray that with how things went last night , that more people will come, be cooperative and considerate of others, and enjoy KOTH for what it really is. Also what it truly has to offer!

I say this even though, I have had a multitude of extremely Better fights, more challenging drawn out fights in past KOTH events, but as for the overall event as a whole, it does not get much better than it did last night.

Thanks again for your unselfish volunteering to host these events AKDogg & fuzeman, is greatly appreciated

and a Thank You for the fun to all the participants last night, it was a blast  :rock
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Re: Saturday Night Koth 11/15/08 ( what a blast )
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 04:16:02 PM »
I help these guys as much as I can, although I did have a rivalry with Blim the other day which was not appreciated. It was not the biggest KOTH I have ever seen, but there was a lot of good sticks in there. Myself, I only got 1 kill the whole time I was there, which I was a little dissapointed in that, but there was nothing I could do. There were some people, as always, that think that they could HO there way to winning a round, and of course, that never happend. It was fun, even though I didn't do my best, and I do hope for more like that.
<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
=D was great fun, I had to leave early =/ who end up winning?
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 10:52:00 PM »
=D was great fun, I had to leave early =/ who end up winning?

Blu killed me in the last round for the win on what may have been the best snap shot I have ever seen.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 07:28:46 AM »
Blu killed me in the last round for the win on what may have been the best snap shot I have ever seen.

yep Bearkats, that was an awesome shot..she did not even know it because of the AOA and her trying to pullout from not lawndarting..... her vocal reaction was off the hook,  good times
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 11:59:11 AM »
I wanna see film of it !
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »
Thanks again for your unselfish volunteering to host these events AKDogg & fuzeman, is greatly appreciated

Ty guys and your welcome.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/