Author Topic: LYNX and the other haters  (Read 7660 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Re: LYNX and the other haters
« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2008, 08:04:14 PM »
"Innocent till proven guilty" wasn't just a random fancy rule of thumb, it's basic common sense and courtesy.

I didn't declare anyone guilty. I just speculated he might be a shade. I'm free to consider it a possibility, in spite of your sanctimony.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: November 18, 2008, 08:06:54 PM »
I didn't declare anyone guilty. I just speculated he might be a shade. I'm free to consider it a possibility, in spite of your sanctimony.

:uhoh Big words

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: November 18, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »
About 3 weeks ago I speculated Amsoil21 was cheating and I caught absolute hell for it.  Well, we all know how that one turned out :lol
And, I think I was one of the first to speculate that Skytiger was a shade and I caught hell for it too.  Just my gut feeling.  Maybe I'm wrong but whether he's a shade or just a new face...his constant need for attention and haphazard use of smiley faces really irks me.  It just all seems out of place, and probably is.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:14:01 PM by grizz441 »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #123 on: November 18, 2008, 08:12:29 PM »
What sanctimony?  You mean like hounding a new guy in all his threads with baseless accusations? Where did I accuse you specificaly of something or pretend you weren't free to consider all possibilities? Did I not say that neither side has evidence (shade or not), making all these nastygrams much ado about nothing?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2008, 08:14:16 PM »

Followed by

Offline TheflyingElk

• Copper Member
« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2008, 08:14:35 PM »
Just for the Record I Flamed the little turd because he is a newb and started a PM flame fest after getting owned by a few Rooks, I could care less if he logs AAR's If he has time then go forth weed hopper
You dragged the dead horse into the yard and handed out the bats, sir.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »
What sanctimony?  You mean like hounding a new guy in all his threads with baseless accusations?

Go ahead and show me where I made accusations.

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: November 18, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »
Just for the Record I Flamed the little turd because he is a newb and started a PM flame fest after getting owned by a few Rooks, I could care less if he logs AAR's If he has time then go forth weed hopper (Image removed from quote.)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: November 18, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »
:rofl  

Try this Mister Dicky (will you stop talking to me too)....  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/newscores/players.php

I didnt know that feature existed. And I was right, hes killed some real good sticks. Yasee I dont look at rank and see skill. To me "skill" is more known thru personal knowledge or shared knowledge.

And I'll be happy to quit talking to you Davey. Just quit babbling your ownself.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: November 18, 2008, 08:21:44 PM »

FATALITY!!!!111!1!!!1!!!1!!!111!!!1!!!11!111

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: November 18, 2008, 08:23:40 PM »
Go ahead and show me where I made accusations.
Are you just playing around or what??  If it doesn't seem like I'm accusing you of those endless baseless accusations it's simply because it's not you I'm refering to. 
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »
Are you just playing around or what??  If it doesn't seem like I'm accusing you of those endless baseless accusations it's simply because it's not you I'm refering to. 

My point is that while there may be no damning evidence  there are indications that he's a shade.  Heck, it could even be skyrock goofing around. My hunch tells me that it is indeed a shade, w/ adonai being a possibility as well. I never liked Adonai...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 08:31:23 PM by Steve »

Offline DREDger

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »
LYNX is one of the most venerable players in this game.  Seems he didn't even respond to your diatribe, probably finds it beneath him, as he should.  He's one of those guys who'll fly 5 sectors to land an assist before bailing out to expedite a capture.

You'll need to build up some credibility in the game, and on the BB quite frankly, before you can hope to be taken seriously.  

Keep at it though, fun game.

Dredger

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »
I didnt know that feature existed. And I was right, hes killed some real good sticks. Yasee I dont look at rank and see skill. To me "skill" is more known thru personal knowledge or shared knowledge.

And I'll be happy to quit talking to you Davey. Just quit babbling your ownself.

I'll gladly be finished with you Dicky, you're clearly not very bright.  Take your "street smarts" and go find some more of the "usual suspects" or something.  I'm sure there are other new players who know too much, or get a kill on a good stick once in awhile.  I'm sure you can find a few more new players to badger until they don't want to play anymore.

:salute  

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »
Steve, and like I said, till there's some actual evidence, it's all speculation.  A whole house of cards built on thin air.  The only thing that's for sure is that to any new guy, it's clear that you can't come in here and "just" like the game, dive into it right in the deep end, post some AARs for fun, and not have those threads filled with paranoid speculation and retarded lolspeak pictures, IN jokes and be compared to Voss.  Pathetic.

I don't know and don't care whether SkyTiger's a shade or not. Nothing he's done is extraordinary. I could have written these threads myself after my first 2 weeks in the game. Nothing special at all, just the story of a guy having a good time.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you