Author Topic: Sorry to all...  (Read 7065 times)

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Re: Sorry to all...
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
LMFAO I love the new stat page.  :aok
I deleted my OP but i guess the new score page is working well  :lol

Indeed
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Cobra516

• Copper Member
      • Virtual Thunderbirds
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »
Wow, how old are you Amsoil?  You have to be pretty young to do something so immature.  Live and learn I guess.  At least you apologized!
Slipping the surly bonds.

"Ray" #3 Right Wing
Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC

Offline dyna76

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 05:51:00 PM »
Amsoil, your sheep will be distributed equally throughout the AH community......they are ours now.

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »
While it is noble of you to apologize, I too have to wonder if the apology was prompted by being exposed?  But lets be honest, you cheated to make your score on an online video game better.  I think the only people you owe an apology to is your parents, they will wonder where they went wrong.  But seriously, this is a freakin video game, you didn't cause any tangible pain or suffering.  You made a poor choice on which you knew you would be judged for, very harshly if you were exposed.  I am not on the "get rid of scoring" bandwagon, many players play the game based on getting a high score, and good for them so long as they do it within the acceptable limits of the game.  I just think it's sad when people pull these stunts to run their scores up.  I'm sure you will be back, and hopefully wiser from your experience.  :salute
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »
The guy could have slinked away and said nothing.  The biggest part of growing up is taking responsibility for your actions, and learning from your mistakes.

<S> good luck Amsoil.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »
nice wtg on your admission,   now try hard not too try so hard, just have fun! :aok
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 06:03:47 PM »
Amsoil,

I applaud you for coming out and admitting your mistake. I'm sure it goes a long way for being able to come back to this community with some standing.  Deffinitely looks a lot better to me then simply slinking away and coming back later hoping nobody notices your return.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 06:19:40 PM »
While I do give you credit for stepping up and admitting you were wrong, I still think you're a tool and will always be in my book.

ack-ack
Will you have my baby?

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 06:19:47 PM »
Way to man up.

If you're ever back (under a different name or whatever/if ever) and in need of a wingman, gimmie a holler- I'll fly with ya.  

:salute
"You rebel scum"

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 06:32:00 PM »
Good for fessin' up.  Hope others follow your lead.   :salute
"Hello, Newman."

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 06:33:34 PM »
Thanks for stepping forth, but realize no one will ever trust anything you do in the game again.  Just the nature of the beast.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »
Manning up would have been confessing to the deed prior to being exposed. Amsoil's stats were called into question more than once during the tour and he kept silent, even while reputable squaddies vouched for his integrity. There was no "manning up". There was only the feigned contrition of one found guilty, like a felon apologizing for his deeds in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence.

Amsoil21=tool
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 06:44:16 PM »
Will you have my baby?

As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 06:47:40 PM »
Manning up would have been confessing to the deed prior to being exposed. Amsoil's stats were called into question more than once during the tour and he kept silent, even while reputable squaddies vouched for his integrity. There was no "manning up". There was only the feigned contrition of one found guilty, like a felon apologizing for his deeds in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence.

Amsoil21=tool

I agree with this.

X2

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 06:50:51 PM »

Amsoil21=tool
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech