Author Topic: SkyTiger Please Come Back!!!!!  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
Re: SkyTiger Please Come Back!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 07:28:34 PM »
Rollins why won't you just accept me for who I am and not who I am not.

Don't stop now, my sides hurt.   :rofl

I can't for the life of me shake this image from my head when you post.

"What do you guys think about Tyra Banks' show? I think she's a marvelous talent."
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
I agree with the OP on this.

Steve (or anyone else who agrees with his post), if you don't like his narcissism, don't read his posts.  It's as simple as that.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »
I knew Hekyll wouldn't be around long without Jekyll showing up.
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »
See Rules #4, #5
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 06:44:36 AM by Skuzzy »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »
Don't stop now, my sides hurt.   :rofl

I can't for the life of me shake this image from my head when you post.

(Image removed from quote.)

"What do you guys think about Tyra Banks' show? I think she's a marvelous talent."

Ah man, you kill me.  That's some funny stuff.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 09:09:07 PM »
See Rule #5
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 06:45:10 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 09:54:56 PM »
You're lucid enough to see thru the shade account but not that that's beside the point.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 09:56:34 PM »
Personally, I wish SkyTiger would NOT leave.  I may have called him on a couple of things, but it's all part of life.   Everything will not be Roses.   

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 10:08:36 PM »
See Rule #5
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 06:45:56 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 10:25:40 PM »
You're lucid enough to see thru the shade account but not that that's beside the point.

Like I told him in the other thread I couldn't give a hoot if it's a shade or someone that's been here before.  That really isn't a bother but why he has to try and blag this tale is beyond me and serves no purpose. 

He's gone a bit drama about this.  No one has tried to make him leave.  Is he genuinely aggrieved or is it engineered for the 2 week expiry?

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 10:28:48 PM »
My vote:  ------->  His two weeks are up.....see ya and thanks for stopping by. 

We dont need any more people who are going to berate others either on vox or on 200.  We already got too many.
"Hello, Newman."

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 10:31:46 PM »
Lynx - It doesn't matter. He's just one player. The real issue is that so many on the forum piled up on a new guy who did nothing but post AARs, just because he had a funny way of sharing his stories and tickled their shade paranoia.  What he PMed you is beside that point, I'm not arguing how right or wrong it was or how just your instinct were.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 10:54:56 PM »
Did anyone see any of his squadmates stand up for him on his behalf?  I never heard anything from any of his squaddies.

I'm sure there will be several people that attack my "Cartoon patriotism".   They will be fed by this post I am certain.  Anyways, enjoy....

Im a new squaddie in JG2.  I questioned some squaddies about SkyTiger the 1st day i read his post.  I did not comment on the bbs, and had my reasons.  I like my new squad and hate to call out a squaddie, but this aint life or death, and my dealings with him have eased my reluctance to do so.

I don't know for a fact if he is new or a shade.  My opinion is that he is not.  That is only an opinion based on hearing his questions, comments, and anaylisis on squad vox.

If he is new, I am past the point of caring, because he is as long winded on the radio as he is in these posts.  Twice the other day he plowed through a play by play of his previous flight more detailed than Vin Scully watching a slow motion replay of Kirk Gibson hitting a World Series winning home run.  Meanwhile, I was flying against multiple enemies in TT just trying to have a decent amount of SA.  That was after days of tolerating it.   

His belittling attitude on 200 only furthers my contempt for a fellow squaddie. 

I've read his posts.  To those that buy it, <S>.  For those that are tired and suspect of it, I am with you.  I squelch him as soon as I log.

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 11:04:45 PM »
I'm sure there will be several people that attack my "Cartoon patriotism".   They will be fed by this post I am certain.  Anyways, enjoy....

Im a new squaddie in JG2.  I questioned some squaddies about SkyTiger the 1st day i read his post.  I did not comment on the bbs, and had my reasons.  I like my new squad and hate to call out a squaddie, but this aint life or death, and my dealings with him have eased my reluctance to do so.

I don't know for a fact if he is new or a shade.  My opinion is that he is not.  That is only an opinion based on hearing his questions, comments, and anaylisis on squad vox.

If he is new, I am past the point of caring, because he is as long winded on the radio as he is in these posts.  Twice the other day he plowed through a play by play of his previous flight more detailed than Vin Scully watching a slow motion replay of Kirk Gibson hitting a World Series winning home run.  Meanwhile, I was flying against multiple enemies in TT just trying to have a decent amount of SA.  That was after days of tolerating it.  

His belittling attitude on 200 only furthers my contempt for a fellow squaddie. 

I've read his posts.  To those that buy it, <S>.  For those that are tired and suspect of it, I am with you.  I squelch him as soon as I log.

Thank you for the info.  I found it extremely strange that this "noob" got into a squad so quickly after just starting to play AH.  That was my first clue that he might not be who he claims.  But maybe he knew someone, I don't know.
"Hello, Newman."

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 11:13:33 PM »
Twice the other day he plowed through a play by play of his previous flight more detailed than Vin Scully watching a slow motion replay of Kirk Gibson hitting a World Series winning home run. 

I take it all back.  He MUST be either a n00b or a squeeker.   :rofl
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.