Author Topic: Purple Arena:  (Read 2026 times)

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
Re: Purple Arena:
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2008, 01:13:44 PM »
Its kinda sad.

AK-AK is an absolutely phenomenal stick, among the best in the game easy, and its all overshadowed by his piss poor attitude.

He almost never loses, 9/10 times if you come up against him you lose, but any time someone actually manages to shoot him down, he cant just let it go, and god forbit let the other guy have a proud moment.  Nope, he has to blow up for all to see, accusing the guy of being a picker, a HO, or a gang tard.. something, ANYTHING.. no respect, no self control.

If he put half the effort into controlling his words as he does at controlling that 38, he might be known more as an amazing pilot, and less as a mouthy hot head.

(Image removed from quote.)
That's all I have to say about that.

I've managed a few kills on AKAK and always recieved a <S> and nothing more.
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2008, 02:15:04 PM »
I've managed a few kills on AKAK and always recieved a <S> and nothing more.

I think Wingnutt fails to realize that the ones I make fun of are the 'tards that pollute the arena and <S> those that refuse to fly like the 'tards and actually offer a good and challenging fight.

As Dedalos pointed out, if they didn't pick, HO or gang then they'd get a little more respect.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2008, 04:24:00 PM »
I think Wingnutt fails to realize that the ones I make fun of are the 'tards that pollute the arena and <S> those that refuse to fly like the 'tards and actually offer a good and challenging fight.

As Dedalos pointed out, if they didn't pick, HO or gang then they'd get a little more respect.

ack-ack

What I don;t understand, is why people get so upset when you call them a runner or vulcher.  I mean, if you are running or vulching, why get upset when some one points it out?  Unless you think vulching or running is bad, but then, why do it?  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2008, 05:12:48 PM »
What I don;t understand, is why people get so upset when you call them a runner or vulcher.  I mean, if you are running or vulching, why get upset when some one points it out?  Unless you think vulching or running is bad, but then, why do it?  :rofl

My only issue is that Ak-Ak was accusing me of running from him and trying to pick him from 15k, even though it was somebody else.  I posted the film.  He has yet to comment on it or provide his own film of me making pick attempts from 15k.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »

ack-ack

I think you missed the whole point ACK-ACK,or are choosing to ignore it..Pfactor got called out on something,so he posts film about what really happened..And yet those who called him out in-game dont even have the common courtesy to even watch the film,(from what I have observed in this thread),and A chance for them to  reply that they were A bit quick to make an opinion about him..

And if it does not matter,then how can respect to be given to anyone who called him out in-game,then does not say "hey you know what,I reviewed the film,and you are correct,I must of  had a few too many beers,and what I thought happened,did not really happen",or something along those lines...

falcon23 :salute

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:59:15 PM by falcon23 »

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »
I think you missed the whole point ACK-ACK..Pfactor got called out on something,so he posts film about what really happened..And yet those who called him out in-game dont even have the common courtesy to even watch the film,(from what I have observed in this thread),and A chance for them to  reply that they were A bit quick to make an opinion about him..

And if it does not matter,then how can respect to be given to anyone who called him out in-game,then does not say "hey you know what,I reviewed the film,and you are correct,I must of  had a few too many beers,and what I thought happened,did not really happen",or something along those lines...

That's pretty much it, Falcon.  But, at this point, it's pretty clear that Ak-Ak doesn't want to comment.  That's fine.  Film is there, anyone who watches it and reads the text buffer will know the truth of it.

I'm ok with that and willing to let it go.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
I find it funny.... you only had 1 film the whole night??? I know what I saw so I do not need to review your film. As for not being at 15k... you would have been loney over there as most we encountered were always high yet yappin about everyone else being high. I prefer to spend my time getting to the fight. I'd prefer every fight at tree top level.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2008, 10:04:29 PM »
I find it funny.... you only had 1 film the whole night??? I know what I saw so I do not need to review your film.

You're more then welcome to provide a film.  I shared the one I shared primarily because it included all of the text of Ak-Ak accusing me of running from him when it clearly wasn't me. 

Might want to watch it, but feel free to remain ignorant.  :aok  I'm done with it all.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2008, 09:15:28 AM »
I generally do not film unless were doing a SAPP night or the 80th group is up. The only time to film really is when your get a good fight so you can study it later. I rarely find those so the cams stay off.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
 :D
325th Checkertails

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2008, 03:59:09 PM »
You're more then welcome to provide a film.  I shared the one I shared primarily because it included all of the text of Ak-Ak accusing me of running from him when it clearly wasn't me. 

Might want to watch it, but feel free to remain ignorant.  :aok  I'm done with it all.

Extending is a perfectly good ACM anyway.  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter