Author Topic: Loss within JG54  (Read 3532 times)

Offline republic

• Silver Member
Re: Loss within JG54
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »
An excellent point.  I hope to see the prompt return of all the people who left because of the trash talking.

Let me start off with, I have no idea what happened, nor do I care to know.  By now it's mired in opinion and hearsay.

Unfortunately we in the AvA have a history of eating our own.  I think the membership will remain the same.  It's sad because through the years it seems the ones who cause the most fuss are the ones who are involved the least.  They come into the AvA, stir the pot, then disappear...

Until we find a way to resolve our issues 'man to man' we'll continue to limp along as the least populated arena.  The AvA is a trial by fire.  The community is smaller, the sides are historical, as are the matchups, which often lead to one side feeling the other side has an advantage (which is occasionally true).  This leads to aggressive tactics, to smack, to bruised egos, to admin involvement.

To me, getting someone ejected from the game is a failure of the community...it should have been resolved some other way.  Despite all the "issues" we may have with one another, we share a love of history and air combat.  And because of a failure of the community, we are now one less.  So I see little reason to gloat.

Trust me, there's some screen ID's that I despise, but...I'd rather they be here flying than ejected from the game.  Iron sharpens iron, so one man should sharpen another.
P-47 pilot

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »
I hope to see Storch and Ente back some day.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2008, 11:34:12 AM »
To me, getting someone ejected from the game is a failure of the community...it should have been resolved some other way.  Despite all the "issues" we may have with one another, we share a love of history and air combat.  And because of a failure of the community, we are now one less.  So I see little reason to gloat.

Oh get a freakin grip will you? Quit making Storch out to be some victim or martyr. If Storch got banned it was his fault and his fault only. It's between him and HTC. He knew where the lines were he's been banned before. It's too bad he's banned, but it's also his fault. Failure of community? What a crock. Jaeger going to avenge him?? A bigger crock.
His version of the story is available on another BBS. Maybe you should read his own words and his opinion of this community before you continue with this tear laced ankle humping wake you're having. And you guys call other people geldings and girlie men pftt. That's a hoot.    :lol

You can find his words at http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/index.php
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 11:50:00 AM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »
Edit:  No point in getting myself sucked in.  Carry on.

Edit 2:  I invite everyone to take a break from the forums for a while.  You come back after 3 or 4 months and see how silly all this constant bickering is...downright embarrassing really.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 01:06:09 PM by republic »
P-47 pilot

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »
Thank you dear shifty for reminding me why I left the forums for so long.

You don't want to fix things, you want a witch hunt.

Yes, carry on, burn them all!

<S>

I'll try again in a few months.

Where did I say or imply I wanted a witch hunt?  :lol

Do you even know what you're trying to say with this statement?

If anybody is trying to brew up a witch hunt it's you and Jaeger stiring the pot saying what has happened is the fault of the community or the guy that turned him in or individuals from the past who no longer fly in the AVA.   
His actions are what got him where he is. You can like it or dislike it, but you cannot blame others for his behavior and decisions.

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2008, 01:22:36 PM »
lol Shifty

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
P-47 pilot

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2008, 01:22:44 PM »
Yea with storch gone I bet there will be more people in the AvA then all the other arenas combined.   :rolleyes:

Get real the ONLY reason any of those people left is because they kept getting their tulips hand to them. There are no two week noobs for them to shoot down in the AvA so they went back to the MAs.

Iv been flying in the MW lately and there are a few tards in there they cry all day long, mainly ghost66 and biggamer. You know what I do when they start crying? I use this little know thing called SQUELCH and keep killing them until they get mad enough to leave. Those that say they left because of the trash talk are really saying " I cant hold my own so Ill just find an excuse so that it doesn't look like I'm a wuss".
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »
Bummer...  i know storch and i have a history at mouthing off (and to a lesser, somewhat, degree jg54 in general - we have a history going waaaaaaay back when they were doing the very things they whine about now.  :aok )...  but we generally kept it game-related and clean.

I do understand storch (and to a lesser degree, "teh tardwhackers/class acts"??) have their own little MW history, which i can't really comment on, not flying MW. 

Then I guess you have the BBS histronics that seemed to lead to PNG posting status...

well, storch is an alledged adult  :noid  and even tho' he's neither 100% innocent or guilty of actions that resulted in this, he *is* 100% responsible for what *he* does/did, or more likely says/said. No one ever forces us to hit "enter."

meh...  i can count on 1 hand (at most) the times i've ever had to deal with HTC in terms of in-game or bbs behavior. I generally have kept my BBS persona much more low-key and more reflective of myself than my in-game persona.

anyway, if storch desires and manages to come back, i hope he'll take away the lesson he might've learned... or not.  YMMV.

Can't speak for ente as i don't really know/remember him.

shane there is a major difference in your trash talking and what some of the so called trash talking that gos on in game with these guys.
Yours generally has a large element of truth & you can usually back it up with good gameplay. Always have and will chuckle when someone trash talks back to you, i know there is a grin on your puss waiting to meet up again with the mouth :)

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 01:38:53 PM »
lol Shifty

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

You do the same.
<S>

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2008, 02:28:11 PM »
To summarize,  Storch did nothing, HT baned him and his shade for no reason, and he is a big loss to the community.

BAaaaahahahahahahaha  :aok

Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2008, 04:32:03 PM »
Storch was banned because HE wanted to be banned. If you think differently then ask him yourself... I did.
See Rule #4

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2008, 04:59:25 PM »
Storch is one of the biggest cork suckers in the game, it just wont be the same without him.  :(
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2008, 06:34:58 PM »
Storch was banned because HE wanted to be banned. If you think differently then ask him yourself... I did.

Well so much for setting the bar high, I bet I could do it in a day :rofl

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline E25280

• Gold Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »
To summarize,  Storch did nothing, HT baned him and his shade for no reason, and he is a big loss to the community.

BAaaaahahahahahahaha  :aok

It was his son, not a shade fwiw.
Brauno in a past life, followed by LTARget
SWtarget in current incarnation
Captain and Communications Officer~125th Spartans

"Proudly drawing fire so that my brothers may pass unharmed."

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2008, 09:39:56 PM »
No ente was his sons account not his shade.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner