Author Topic: Loss within JG54  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Loss within JG54
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2008, 02:37:47 PM »
It's my opinion, that it will only take one or two more flushes of the AvA toilet for squads to start returning.  Sorry, but nobody should have to squelch an entire squad to fly in here.
Problem is if a certain other squads started fly in the AVA . There would be just as many accusations of cheating by a certain squad.

:noid
See Rule #4

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2008, 02:43:26 PM »
Problem is if a certain other squads started fly in the AVA . There would be just as many accusations of cheating by a certain squad.

:noid

Everyone knows you have to be good to get called a cheater so you cant be talking about yourself. :P
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2008, 02:50:02 PM »

Everyone knows you have to be good to get called a cheater so you cant be talking about yourself. :P
Tells you how sad they must be, for I have been accused. :aok

Edit: TK you have a PM.
See Rule #4

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2008, 02:51:45 PM »
Tells you how sad they must be, for I have been accused. :aok

Whats this game coming to when someone like you can get called a cheater. :rofl
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »
Whats this game coming to when someone like you can get called a cheater. :rofl
Hehe all it takes now is a well timed barrel roll. :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline republic

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
Edit:  Forum watching is bad for my blood pressure.  <S> Shifty and everyone, see you in the arenas!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 04:05:18 PM by republic »
P-47 pilot

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2008, 04:18:53 PM »
Nevermind that the thread is totally off-topic.

1) Those who complain about other people complaining need to realize it's even more pointless than to complain in the first place. If you want your opinion heard, voice it in a positive manner. It is much easier to get through to a recipient that way, whoever it may be, whoever it may come from.

2) If you can't contribute to the ongoing discussion, refrain from posting. We don't need people who tell us how good they are or how hopelessly worthless some other player(s) are. It's irrelevant and only cause animosity. We are here to have fun, so have fun. It's your choice if you want to complain instead of having fun. So don't blame others for you not having fun. That doesn't mean you can't voice your opinion but the blame game is very juvenile and is old before you posted it.

I don't want to go into specific posts and criticize people, nothing good will come from it. So there are a couple very easy and basic rules to remember. It is also obvious to see for all who are doing what when they post. Some are trying to bridge the gaps while others create them. So it's glaringly obvious what the poster has for intentions regardless of what they say themselves.

One step in the process of growing up is to learn how to interact with any other individual(s) so that positive results can be achieved. If you can't make that step you have failed not only yourself, you have failed life.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 04:29:26 PM by 33Vortex »

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2008, 04:23:29 PM »
I can jump really, really high.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »
I can jump really, really high.
Really?
See Rule #4

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »
...Oh yea...I also like almonds better than walnuts in Rocky Road ice cream.

Offline PhantomBarron

• Copper Member
      • http://
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »
You fly in the MA and consistently have people duking it out clogging up the 200 buffer. Eventually they will either DA or move to the next target that vulched, ho'ed, rammed, cheated, cable pulled, etc whilst engaged in the previous battle of wits. This by in large seems to be acceptable behavior as after all, we’re talking the MA
The regular AvA crowd however does not seem to tolerate that behavior very well. People start pulling the vultch, ho, etc. and the “regular” community comes down on them quickly. Most stay out for a 1V1 fight followed by a <S> win or loose. Most people are humbled when they make the transition to AvA and usually learn something from every fight.

It’s the ones that have it in for the arena that make me not want to fly there. They usually do not say a word on 200, They just fly the entire map porking radar to ruin the fight. Upon completion of this task, they return to the MA. Many wear their feelings on their cuff, and can blurt out things they probably should not have said. At least we know what their opinion is and can have debate. It’s the behind the scenes quiet radar porkers that we as a community should focus on and demand some sort of accountability.

Game ID: Tyrant

Relax, What I’ve taken from you now will eventually be inherited by the Meek