Author Topic: heh  (Read 2600 times)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: heh
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 01:30:03 AM »
Better yet, when the report system is abused by a single squad their punishment by Skuzzy should be posted on the forums.

If Skuzzy did this a few times and you wouldn't have squads abusing it anymore.

Now that is a good idea.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 07:44:26 AM »
yeah tell me about it.  Just flying along in Auto Climb..doing my usual banter to ruffle some feathers (this was quite funny...a runner [shreck] calling 0LDeamon a runner...pot...kettle.) So here come some other Unf. members piping in to "save" their squaddie.  All was good...entered combat and took eyes off buffer.  Got done fighting..went to type some important information on country...couldn;t type.  No biggie...figured i was about to disco.  Then I look up on 200 and one of the aforementioned squad's members was going on about "Where's Banshee7...haven't seen his Banter in a while."  So i log out and log back in to see if i missed something.  Low and behold "Your chat privileges are currently suspended."  Welp..looks like I'm in for 8 days because the shreck's butt buddies came in and saved him.

you mean mean meanie you!!!

o yea......inners.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 09:02:22 AM »
Yeah I know I shouldn't have brought this to the boards but oh well.  The offices are still closed.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 09:30:26 AM »
Yeah I know I shouldn't have brought this to the boards but oh well.  The offices are still closed.
I WAS Only kiddin.............. :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 09:53:54 PM »
I know Cap  :)  I'm just talking about the people saying "call skuzzy" when i would if the offices were open.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 07:35:10 AM »
I know Cap  :)  I'm just talking about the people saying "call skuzzy" when i would if the offices were open.

aaahhh,,,,,,,,

they probaby have his cell #  :D :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 08:35:43 AM »
does this work on squad vox?

....thinking about wrag and his singing......

NwBie

:lol
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2008, 10:08:41 AM »
Call Skuzzy...Tell 'em what happened....
EVERYONE(probably Skuzzy too) knows Shreck is a tool....

+1
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2008, 10:33:10 AM »
That's not right...
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 04:26:08 PM »
0ldemon and I were having a fine night of "tit for tat" fighting in the air as well as on ch200, where you decided to pipe up, when NOONE directed anything at you is very interesting to me! Feeling left out ? You were insulting and offensive! I should know, if anyone would!! So stop being the victim and OWN what you've created!!!! :aok  I have been moderated for far less I assure you, Only difference is---> I CAN TAKE IT!

If you feel you have to have a go at me, when not provoked then please do so! Although in this forum its just sad!

What ever happened was NOT ordered by anyone, I believe it just happened. squad mates will be squad mates!

Hi Tech, if there is to be consiquences for this, please direct them at me alone as I am sure I deserve it, if not for this episode, then there have been plenty of other times I'm sure!!  :aok
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 04:46:17 PM by shreck »

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
+1

Funny steve, you and I have always gotten on quite well, untill the night I chased you a full sector to your CV got bored with you and engaged an F6 then, you turned to pick me while I was engaged and got OWNT heavily all the while in your ack! Had to be very embarrasing for you, As the ensuing ch200 tyrade proved! Something I guess your ego just can't rectify, too bad really you're nice enough I guess!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 05:29:16 PM by shreck »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 04:52:35 PM »
0ldemon and I were having a fine night of "tit for tat" fighting in the air as well as on ch200, where you decided to pipe up, when NOONE directed anything at you is very interesting to me! Feeling left out ? You were insulting and offensive! I should know, if anyone would!! So stop being the victim and OWN what you've created!!!! :aok  I have been moderated for far less I assure you, Only difference is---> I CAN TAKE IT!

If you feel you have to have a go at me, when not provoked then please do so! Although in this forum its just sad!

What ever happened was NOT ordered by anyone, I believe it just happened. squad mates will be squad mates!

Hi Tech, if there is to be consiquences for this, please direct them at me alone as I am sure I deserve it, if not for this episode, then there have been plenty of other times I'm sure!!  :aok

Initially, it was "shreck...thats easy meat" just to poke at ya and get ya ruffled up.  That's when you chimed into it (as expected).  Offensive?  Wow...can someone get me a definition of that word please?  If what I said was offensive to you, then 95% of the other things people say to/about you should be downright off the wall insanely "you're going to hell" bad kind of stuff.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline ColSuave

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 05:03:14 PM »
yeah tell me about it.  Just flying along in Auto Climb..doing my usual banter to ruffle some feathers (this was quite funny...a runner [shreck] calling 0LDeamon a runner...pot...kettle.) So here come some other Unf. members piping in to "save" their squaddie.  All was good...entered combat and took eyes off buffer.  Got done fighting..went to type some important information on country...couldn;t type.  No biggie...figured i was about to disco.  Then I look up on 200 and one of the aforementioned squad's members was going on about "Where's Banshee7...haven't seen his Banter in a while."  So i log out and log back in to see if i missed something.  Low and behold "Your chat privileges are currently suspended."  Welp..looks like I'm in for 8 days because the shreck's butt buddies came in and saved him.
Who are the people in this squad? sounds like the kinda losers id like to kill
the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »
Initially, it was "shreck...thats easy meat" just to poke at ya and get ya ruffled up.  That's when you chimed into it (as expected).  Offensive?  Wow...can someone get me a definition of that word please?  If what I said was offensive to you, then 95% of the other things people say to/about you should be downright off the wall insanely "you're going to hell" bad kind of stuff.

I once got moderated for saying--> "poop" so what one defines as being offensive is very subjective! and the mods do not follow any certain guidelines!! Did you offend me ? well maybe  maybe not, I will tell you that one of my squaddies was quite offended! And the offense may not be in the words, rather in the intent  :aok

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »
Maybe it would be better if the ladys who are so easily offended use "Squelch' rather then mass report.
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"