Author Topic: Things I hate...  (Read 2002 times)

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
Re: Things I hate...
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 07:14:52 PM »
Reds is the worst place to shoot in Texas.
QFT, it was better when it was Cook's. My dad took home so many bowling pin trophies they limited him and his buddy to three rounds per magazine... And that was when they were both still mid-level IDPA marksmen!!  :rofl :rofl :rofl
Quote from: Saurdaukar
Operational kettles in August 2009 exceed operational pots by approximately 142%.

Your comparison is invalid.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 07:55:57 PM »
i'll repeat.......
ENGINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

only had 2 vehicles that needed to be done today at work. easy, right?

NOT!!

1)98 F250superduty, 7.3 powerstroke turbodeisel. this friggin engine actually had a MISFIRE!!!!
so what fixed it? a new valve cover gasket  :huh , a new under valvecover gasket wiring harnes, and a new injector(also under the valve cover.)hours of waiting for parts, and hours of disassembly, just to replace a lousy injector. ontop of that, i had to buy a special tool to remove the injector with.  who the heck decided that the old mechanical injection, that's been on 7.3's for YEARS wasn't good enough anymore? sheesh!

2)98 montecarlo. needed a power brake booster. can't find one anywhere, not even the dealer. finally one of my parts houses finds it. problem? 3 HOURS to r&r it!!!! why? because some engineer decided that although simply bolting the booster to the firewall has worked for 50 years, it wasn't good enough. so thisone has a lock tab, which requiers a special tool to remove it. i couldn't find the tool, so i had to spend an hour or so making one. get the old out, after removing cooling and fuel lines, and of course i had to remove the mastercylinder and abs unit too. new one comes, and is wrong.

sorry for ranting, but it's been such a fun day, i thoughi'd share.  :D :cry
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 10:24:54 PM »
Things I hate.... Everyone.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 10:42:36 PM »
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Skyeho

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 10:42:55 PM »
I hate people who cant see their own faults and everything bad that happens to them is not their fault.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 10:51:10 PM »
I hate it when I'm watching a great episode of what not to wear and Stacy & Clinton pull out one of the EXACT shirts that I have in my closet & start bagging on the gal for owning it.

(No way! That's, like, one of my favorite shirts!)
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 11:55:36 PM »
QFT, it was better when it was Cook's. My dad took home so many bowling pin trophies they limited him and his buddy to three rounds per magazine... And that was when they were both still mid-level IDPA marksmen!!  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Been going to reds starting in the early 80's. We do need a good outdoor range in Central Texas.. Some days i really do miss Hill country shooting range with that old crazy guy Richard..

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2008, 07:15:31 PM »
WOAH, HOLD ON NOW!

YOU WENT TO REDS!?!? DUDE, THAT'S RIGHT BY ME!!!! I took my pellet rifle to have a scope sighted there once! Do you, by any chance, shoot at any of the local IDPA matches?

(Sorry for caps)

Which Reds? And is it the one in Texas? I go to the one in Pflugerville, by my sister's old house.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2008, 07:43:06 PM »
Which Reds? And is it the one in Texas? I go to the one in Pflugerville, by my sister's old house.
Wait, I had no Idea there was more than one Red's. And yeah, that one.
Operational kettles in August 2009 exceed operational pots by approximately 142%.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2008, 07:52:53 PM »
...Pflugerville...

Sounds like something from "Out of the Silent Planet".
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »
Sounds like something from "Out of the Silent Planet".
It's almost like a tumor on top of Austin...

A really big, loud tumor with a kick-ass High-School football team.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »
 Spark plugs on a 350 84 conversion Chevy Van.You get 2 from the bottom,4 from the front and 2 after you take off the dog house.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »
i'll repeat.......
ENGINEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

only had 2 vehicles that needed to be done today at work. easy, right?

NOT!!

1)98 F250superduty, 7.3 powerstroke turbodeisel. this friggin engine actually had a MISFIRE!!!!
so what fixed it? a new valve cover gasket  :huh , a new under valvecover gasket wiring harnes, and a new injector(also under the valve cover.)hours of waiting for parts, and hours of disassembly, just to replace a lousy injector. ontop of that, i had to buy a special tool to remove the injector with.  who the heck decided that the old mechanical injection, that's been on 7.3's for YEARS wasn't good enough anymore? sheesh!

2)98 montecarlo. needed a power brake booster. can't find one anywhere, not even the dealer. finally one of my parts houses finds it. problem? 3 HOURS to r&r it!!!! why? because some engineer decided that although simply bolting the booster to the firewall has worked for 50 years, it wasn't good enough. so thisone has a lock tab, which requiers a special tool to remove it. i couldn't find the tool, so i had to spend an hour or so making one. get the old out, after removing cooling and fuel lines, and of course i had to remove the mastercylinder and abs unit too. new one comes, and is wrong.

sorry for ranting, but it's been such a fun day, i thoughi'd share.  :D :cry
QFT
Engineers should be made to work on the front lines servicing the crap they design before they are permitted to even LOOK at a pencil.
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 11:45:20 PM »
I hate waking up and you just realize you had a crapload of homework, or maybe when you realize you have to pee real badly, the only bathroom in the house is taken and it is negative 3 degrees Celsius outside. I also hate hating the little things in life.
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008, 11:49:57 PM »
I hate waking up and you just realize you had a crapload of homework, or maybe when you realize you have to pee real badly, the only bathroom in the house is taken and it is negative 3 degrees Celsius outside. I also hate hating the little things in life.
<<<<<<<<<always did homework in study hall,and lunch period.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)