Author Topic: heh  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
Re: heh
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »
Banshee as I recall No one was talking to you. But if you must Know yes I was offended not at being called a butt buddy of shreck.But the fact I have been in the past nothing but respectful to you. And not that it makes a deference but I had my son sitting in with me flying and he picked up on that rite away. :salute hope HT lets your text privilege's back. And I've been called worse no biggie The thing is is that 0ldemon shreck and some others were having some very good fights no need to jump in with yer voice when its not wanted.

vv that sir.  Nothing I said had no other intentions than to have a little fun. (Especially since i shot shreck down the other day...wanted ruffle his feathers so to say or whatever that expression is.

As of HTC giving me my text back, I'll have to call and discuss it with Skuzzy.  If he looks at the logs and sees there wasn't anything reportable OR if all that reported me are from one squad, he'll give them back.  Otherwise, I'm without text until Thursday.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »
I've played this GAME for around 4 years now and I have never used the .report command or the (i'm telling mommy) command as I like to call it. First of all... I can't believe how any grown men/women could feel that "offended" about ANYTHING said about or too them in a game.  Squelch em. Wow... :rolleyes:

Shreck, I don't know if there has ever been a time when I've logged on and within the first 10 minutes haven't seen you throwing a tantrum about getting "shot down". In fact, it's a part of the checklist I follow to know that the AH world is in balance.

Step 1: Squelch all the number dudes and a few other known squeakers.
Step 2: See if Angry is on yet or if he is still locked up.
Step 3: See who Skyrock has owned lately on the 200 buffer
Step 4: See who is hitting on betty on the 200 buffer
Step 5: See who just shot down Shreck by his rants on the 200 buffer
Step 6: See how many kills Dan (corky) just landed in his 1 winged, no tail, outta fuel and outta ammo ride.

If your ego is that fragile then maybe you should go play something else. Like solitaire :aok

Too many sissies these days :cry

LOL good post.
See Rule #4

Offline Dream Child

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 05:18:35 PM »

Permasquelch, permasquelch, permasquelch... (as if asking for this again will make a difference). I'd like to think that I could say I won't ask for it again, but I doubt I could live up to that one.

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 05:43:11 PM »
I squelch my own squaddies from time to time just because... :t
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »
nothing to see here
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:12:16 PM by shreck »

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2008, 07:31:32 PM »
I've played this GAME for around 4 years now and I have never used the .report command or the (i'm telling mommy) command as I like to call it. First of all... I can't believe how any grown men/women could feel that "offended" about ANYTHING said about or too them in a game.  Squelch em. Wow... :rolleyes:

Shreck, I don't know if there has ever been a time when I've logged on and within the first 10 minutes haven't seen you throwing a tantrum about getting "shot down". In fact, it's a part of the checklist I follow to know that the AH world is in balance.

Step 2: See if Angry is on yet or if he is still locked up.
Step 3: See who Skyrock has owned lately on the 200 buffer
Step 4: See who is hitting on betty on the 200 buffer
Step 5: See who just shot down Shreck by his rants on the 200 buffer
Step 6: See how many kills Dan (corky) just landed in his 1 winged, no tail, outta fuel and outta ammo ride.

If your ego is that fragile then maybe you should go play something else. Like solitaire :aok

Too many sissies these days :cry

I reserve the "tantrum as you put it" for the lamest of the lame, You have shot me down plenty, I don't recall ever busting you up about it!  :aok I reserve my rants for those who have complained about certain behavior, yet perform such behavior themselves! I am fairly specific and direct about it, and not all who nail me recieve the rath! If i responded to everyone who shot me down, I would never get any flying in!

I fully expected this rhetoric on the BBs after I saw the initial post from Banshee, as I am NOT part of the "old boy" click, I knew the witch hunt would begin----> so be it.  :aok

My rantings are never that bad, and quite humerous if most folks weren't so sensative, well tis the world we live in these days!  I have NEVER squelched a single person, and never reported any kind of issue or insults, I have been muted for some very questional reasons yet just "let it ride"> I PMd only one person and that was DR7, which I immediately retracted, apologized and ate the entire bowl of crap over. The "old boy" click likes to have the one to gossip over, I'm just fine with being that for awhile.  :aok

If you are a vet AH gamer and hate to be HOd, vulched, ganged and generally geeked, then don't perform such activities and you will not be exposed! CH200 will be silent and calm  ;)

There are plenty of peeps who are far more intolerant than I on CH200, I just happen to be the one in the spotlight at the moment!  :salute
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:40:23 PM by shreck »

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2008, 07:42:30 PM »

There are plenty of peeps who are far more intolerant than I on CH200, I just happen to be the one in the spotlight at the moment!  :salute

Prolly cause you act like a *** most moments.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2008, 07:49:16 PM »
This is precisely why I never tune to 200. :rofl
Quote from: Saurdaukar
Operational kettles in August 2009 exceed operational pots by approximately 142%.

Your comparison is invalid.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2008, 08:00:39 PM »
Just flying along in Auto Climb..doing my usual banter to ruffle some feathers

Mainly just kiddin' but these are words to type by...

Rarely does one find a big mouth and not find big trouble close behind. 

AND

Whenever you open your mouth, you open yourself to unwanted consequences. 

...trust me, I know.   :aok
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2008, 08:03:35 PM »
Banshee7! If for any reason your FUN has been challenged by anything I may have been involved in then ----------------> I apologize

I did not instigate anything on the night in question, hell I don't believe I even replied to your text at all! I didn't call for any such action, yet I didn't try to stop it either, In the end it DID matter to you! You are a paying customer for a product of entertainment, and you deserve to get your $ worth. This game is plenty full of attitude, competition, and excitement. The reality is I think if it wasn't for CH200 the game would actually have less apeal to most folks! A muppet said once, the irony of this game is for one to attain maximum fun, it is required to remove some fun from others in the action of sending them to the tower, this breeds a high level of competitiveness which is the way most would like to keep it! CH200 is just part of the whole pie!!

As I have said before, there is no way I could hate anyone here, have never met any of you, but I'm sure with most, sitting down with a beer or 10 and talking of history and of how we think others should have done stuff differently would just be a fine and friendly time.

I have said in my prior reply that I will accept any and all the consiqueces, This should be enough!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 08:26:54 PM by shreck »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »
This is precisely why I never tune to 200. :rofl

for all the bs on 200, there are often good fun, or learning moments on i too.
i got good tips from a very good very respected pilot, because i was still tuned. '

i just mute the amazinhunks that piss me off, that's all.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »
i just still don't get it. the term used was one i've used, and heard used back in shcool. and that was many many moons ago. i don't think it could even offend a young child these days.

not tryin to question anyone, but, i mean.....c'mon. i've been on the recieving end of storch's rants. never reported him though.  :rolleyes:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)