Author Topic: heh  (Read 2595 times)

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
Re: heh
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 05:25:24 PM »
Maybe it would be better if the ladys who are so easily offended use "Squelch' rather then mass report.

Like I said, I think it was something that got out of hand!
Also considering offense, one could be offended by your intent-------> but I'm sure the word ladys was simply an effort to be inclusive of the opposite gender and NO insult intended ;)    "just an example"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 05:27:45 PM »
Like I said, I think it was something that got out of hand!
Also considering offense, one could be offended by your intent-------> but I'm sure the word ladys was simply an effort to be inclusive of the opposite gender and NO insult intended ;)    "just an example"

Sure, that works :aok
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »
personally, I think when dweebs mass .report someone just to abuse the system, their chat should be suspended for at least two weeks, if not a month.

+1
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 06:27:07 PM »
I once got moderated for saying--> "poop" so what one defines as being offensive is very subjective! and the mods do not follow any certain guidelines!! Did you offend me ? well maybe  maybe not, I will tell you that one of my squaddies was quite offended! And the offense may not be in the words, rather in the intent  :aok

This has nothing to do with mods.  Chat suspensions are brought upon by people using the .report command.  Which means it took X number of people to use that command and the penalty is automatically in effect. 
Tours 86 - 296

Offline macerxgp

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »
.squelch shreck
Quote from: Saurdaukar
Operational kettles in August 2009 exceed operational pots by approximately 142%.

Your comparison is invalid.

DeMaskus
357th-Death Dragons

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 07:41:43 PM »
squeek! hehehe
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 07:44:01 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »
personally, I think when dweebs mass .report someone just to abuse the system, their chat should be suspended for at least two weeks, if not a month.

Just Ban em.   They know damn well what they are doing.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 12:38:15 AM »

LOL VOX 200 FIGHTERS!
See Rule #6

Offline choker41

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 01:49:39 AM »
I think we should be able to toggle through the icons to get their home phone # or cell#.  Oh wait that wouldn't be any fun for the rest of us observing 200
Formerly known as choker41
Proud member of the Swampdragons
IN GAME ID:   FUBAR

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »
I have been playing Aces high for about 5 months now.  I have tuned my radio to channel 200 for a total of about 3 minutes in that time, I can only guess that it has enhanced my game play experience.
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline ColSuave

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »
Maybe it would be better if the Lady's who are so easily offended use "Squelch' rather then mass report.

:aok that sounds more reasonable than to get somebody muted for a week. everybody pays their $15 /month. I'm sure they don't spend their cash to get their communication rights taken away for something that unoffensive. I don't think anybody should go whining to their squaddies about something that unoffensive. especially when you can just squelch somebody.

Funny steve, you and I have always gotten on quite well, untill the night I chased you a full sector to your CV got bored with you and engaged an F6 then, you turned to pick me while I was engaged and got OWNT heavily all the while in your ack!
:lol
  Ohh geeez, what a Bad-A, that is sooooo awesome. So what were you flying when all this went down? a C-Hog or a pony D? yea your skill and ability to fly planes with a EnY over 5.0 is AMAZING!!!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 01:36:55 PM by ColSuave »
the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline jam934

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 02:39:30 PM »
Some certain people *cough*Unforgivensquad*cough* are taking advantage of the Offices being closed with these false text reporting...unless "butt buddy" is a new bad word. 
Banshee as I recall No one was talking to you. But if you must Know yes I was offended not at being called a butt buddy of shreck.But the fact I have been in the past nothing but respectful to you. And not that it makes a deference but I had my son sitting in with me flying and he picked up on that rite away. :salute hope HT lets your text privilege's back. And I've been called worse no biggie The thing is is that 0ldemon shreck and some others were having some very good fights no need to jump in with yer voice when its not wanted.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 02:47:20 PM by jam934 »

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »
I've played this GAME for around 4 years now and I have never used the .report command or the (i'm telling mommy) command as I like to call it. First of all... I can't believe how any grown men/women could feel that "offended" about ANYTHING said about or too them in a game.  Squelch em. Wow... :rolleyes:

Shreck, I don't know if there has ever been a time when I've logged on and within the first 10 minutes haven't seen you throwing a tantrum about getting "shot down". In fact, it's a part of the checklist I follow to know that the AH world is in balance.

Step 1: Squelch all the number dudes and a few other known squeakers.
Step 2: See if Angry is on yet or if he is still locked up.
Step 3: See who Skyrock has owned lately on the 200 buffer
Step 4: See who is hitting on betty on the 200 buffer
Step 5: See who just shot down Shreck by his rants on the 200 buffer
Step 6: See how many kills Dan (corky) just landed in his 1 winged, no tail, outta fuel and outta ammo ride.

If your ego is that fragile then maybe you should go play something else. Like solitaire :aok

Too many sissies these days :cry