Author Topic: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(  (Read 10066 times)

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
Re: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »
All planes need to spawn mid air at 15k. No planes from the same country allowed within 6k of each other.
If you lose the advantage during a fight, extending will not be allowed. Might as well make it so only like planes may engage each other. No base captures will be allowed as well.

This should handle most complaints.

Sounds like fun huh? :D
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »
maybe so CAP i do have to say .everytime i've seen ya you've been alone and not with the horde <S> and LOW i know you like to jump right in. i remember all the time telling you to wait for help lol fun huh :-)

thanks.......but i do have to say one thing about attacking bases.........

that's probably about the best way to start a fight. without that, everyone spends their time climbing too high....

when someone attacks a base, people come and defend.....now there's furballs all over the place.....nice low alt fights.........

i know that's not everyones cup of tea though too.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »
Some of the best fight come from CVs offshore. If the cruiser doesn't shell the base and the buffs don't sink the CV one heck of a lengthy fight can ensue.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »
have to agree with ya shuffler i find the best fights are the CV fights but then again there's some sqauds think they need to sink the cv as soon as possible thinking they my loose the base thats 1 of the reasons i lefted the knits even when you asked them not to

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2008, 03:36:33 PM »
Some of the best fight come from CVs offshore. If the cruiser doesn't shell the base and the buffs don't sink the CV one heck of a lengthy fight can ensue.
THEY'RE MY FAVORITE FURBALLS.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2008, 03:36:48 PM »
Agreed. Love to a CV just offshore :aok
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2008, 03:41:33 PM »
and CAP  yes thats true sometimes but not when its 15 to 2 been there done that and then the 15 takes down all the hangers oh geeeeeeeee thats fun

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »
and CAP  yes thats true sometimes but not when its 15 to 2 been there done that and then the 15 takes down all the hangers oh geeeeeeeee thats fun

the hangar dropping usually seems to happen after multiple sets of buffs are killed trying to sink the carrier. i don;t try to drop hangars in these fights....nor do i sink the carrier.......unless the hangars are attacked.

caint we all just get along??
 :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2008, 03:49:38 PM »
Really?  I don't think so.  From my perspective the whole SAPP thing is more a close knit club thing that excludes more then includes.  For god's sake, just take a close look at how SAPP folks participate in the in game and BBS community.  

BS to the NTH degree. When I asked Dan for help with the 38 I was told any time he was on just ask. Wasn't just him either his whole squad.... and a few from the other 38 squads.
Your barking up the wrong tree here bub.
See Rule #4

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »

ok......that's it!!!!!!!

i'm gonna get online tonight when i get home from philly. gonna load my 38 up with as many torpedoes as i can carry, and sink all your hangars.

nopenopenope.......don't try n talk me outta it now...ity's too late. you've done it now.....jeeest you wait n see!!

:noid :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2008, 04:14:04 PM »
My venting has nothing to do with plane type or the end result of a fight. I'll gladly fight anyone in the game in any plane they want in anything with a gun strapped on somewhere and have a fun time doing it. I could care less what plane the other guy is flying and I wont fly behind the plane I choose to fly. I cant recall ever downgrading another pilots victory because of my plane. As for the various planes the only 2 I feel are chicken@#$% are the nikki and the hurricane. Personally both are horrifically mismodeled (again just my opinion), other then that I could care less...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2008, 04:19:02 PM »
My venting has nothing to do with plane type or the end result of a fight. I'll gladly fight anyone in the game in any plane they want in anything with a gun strapped on somewhere and have a fun time doing it. I could care less what plane the other guy is flying and I wont fly behind the plane I choose to fly. I cant recall ever downgrading another pilots victory because of my plane. As for the various planes the only 2 I feel are chicken@#$% are the nikki and the hurricane. Personally both are horrifically mismodeled (again just my opinion), other then that I could care less...
MY FIRST FLIGHT IN  the hurri2c, ammazed me. it was when the squad i was flying with was still an ew squad. i couldn't kill anything, so i upped a hurri. got into it with a me109. in all honesty, i think he'd have had me had i not gotten a lucky shot. i saw him crossing my flightpath, his canopy facing me, i popped off a 1 second burst. saw 2 hit sprites near his tail, and the entire empanage came off.
 that turned me into a hurri dween for the longest time. then i became a zeek dweeb, then a hellcat dweeb, now a 38 driver.  :D

i still believe its the pilot, not the plane....and you reinforced that last week.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »

so does that mean every one who flies a hurri is a chicken@#$% ?  whatever that means?

and even if they are mismodeled, as so many say, NONE of the planes are perfect, I dont think about the real planes when I am in a plane in AH, its the planes in AH that concern me, it does not matter how it truly was, what matters is how it acts in AH.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2008, 04:51:06 PM »
The hurri was slow and not very maneuverable. That is why they used them on buffs and the spits on the fighters.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2008, 04:52:42 PM »
i think the hurri is a tweeb plane also . at 1 time all i flew was the FM2 and got a lot of help from slapshot with it . i love that plane but since i switched countrys and fly into the hordes the way i do. you have to make quick work at it and the hurri 2 turns great at slow speeds and packs 1 hell of a punch and its a good defender