Author Topic: LW arena day shift  (Read 631 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
LW arena day shift
« on: December 08, 2008, 04:04:42 PM »
I've been flying in LW during the morning for the past week and have to say that the fights are great and sportsmanship is fantastic! It's a completely different arena then the evening crowd.

My hats off to Pawz and Allied in particular. :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline druski85

• Silver Member
Re: LW arena day shift
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 04:07:53 PM »
*insert grumbling comment about working for the man during the day and having to fight squeakers at night here*

Offline xtyger

• Nickel Member
      • Fred's Humboldt Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 09:35:48 AM »
I've been having to look for fights in both LW and MW lately. Not enough people up, using large maps, or a combination thereof.

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »
I have to agree with Uptown...I always have great fun and laughs in the morning. Glad you enjoy the morning crew old friend!  :salute
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »
Yeah, last two days i've taken a sick day (I am actually sick) but I agree Uptown, I noticed the same thing for the most part, just had one incident with the nits earlier that made me a little unhappy
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 07:08:55 PM »
Yeah, last two days i've taken a sick day (I am actually sick) but I agree Uptown, I noticed the same thing for the most part, just had one incident with the nits earlier that made me a little unhappy

I thought you said sick days arnt optional :D
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »
I've been flying in LW during the morning for the past week and have to say that the fights are great and sportsmanship is fantastic! It's a completely different arena then the evening crowd.

My hats off to Pawz and Allied in particular. :salute

you wear a hat???  :lol  :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 08:21:44 PM »
I've been having to look for fights in both LW and MW lately. Not enough people up, using large maps, or a combination thereof.

This is where channel 200 comes in handy. Poke the right buttons and they will up in mass to kill you  :D
Lighten up Francis

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »
I personally have noticed the difference in flight from the day to the night time arenas. During the day tehre isnt as much ho-ing and alot lot less armchair generals...example...COME TO A94 WE R UNDER ATTACK!!NOWWWW

i dont know but I actually enjoy flying during the day...

And so you know yes I fly both daytime and nite time ...depends on when I have to work.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail